Reviews for Broken Love
Jasper's Lover30 chapter 8 . 4/20
Yes please update soon I love the story
PadfootProngsMoonyJCC chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
You can't leave us there!

Seriously Pugh please update, I love this story!
That Artist Girl chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
OH MY GOD NO YOU CAN'T JUST DROP THIS STORY OFF THERE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MORE! This story is amazing and I can't wait to read more and see how bella reacts...
Dream from Heart chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
Dude! How could you leave this story like this?
spiritdreamer16 chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
Please please please update!
A Brief Escape From Reality chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Argh! Such a cliff hanger- please update soon. I can't wait to see how she reacts to that declaration lol!
Ellerocks92 chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
I'm a little confused, and hopefully you might be able to clear up some of that. In one of your previous chapters, Esme made Bella dinner and Bella reassured her that she loved the meal, but now your saying that she never meet Esme before, so...? Also, I can understand being a sophomore, how Bella could be 15, but I could have sworn that Bella in the movie (and I believe in the book as well) she was 17, was that just something you changed to flow with your story or was that just a mistake? I actually don't really care much about that one but I figured since I was asking about stuff to clear up my confusion, I might as well ask about that. Thanks! Sorry, if this seems like a lot, not trying to criticize your story, because if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be reading it still. Love how the story is going, by the way! :)
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Dun. Dun. Dun. Awesome cliffhanger. Please put me out of my misery and update soon, please. I want to know what happens next.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Yah, they kissed! I love it. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Awesome chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Great cliffhanger. Can't wait to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Great chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I like it. Can't wait to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Nice chapter. I like it. I will read more tomorrow.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.