Reviews for Roofies, or In Vino, Veritas
SlytherPuff418 chapter 1 . 10/31
This is so different from the bad ads Hermione I just read in Green Girl but it was the right amount of fluffy to get me through the end of what turned out to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Also I've Dr died that since your stories speak to me on an emotional level, I'm going to read them all and as long as I haven't already commented on every chapter, expect and lot of love coming your way. If I have already commented and can't leave any more, I will try to remember to send some love on Tumblr.
Pcml2009 chapter 1 . 10/27
I love all of your stories- I've read most of them at least a few times, but this one might be my favorite. (Or maybe A Constellation Name. Or possibly The Ones Who Ran...) I can absolutely see this happening, and the whole time and characterization (esp of Draco) is just so wonderful.
Frindy chapter 1 . 10/23
Love it!
SafireAngel chapter 1 . 10/15
why is this only one chapter
nfnsknksnffiwhfioq chapter 1 . 9/29
I really loved this story allthough I didn't know what to do with the title. :-D ..
The story was not too short, not too long and for me (a non-english-speaker) really understandable. Their interaction and conversation, I think, are logical.. I mean, I could picture their conversation in perspect of ther current status and how they met. All in all it is a really sweet and lovely story.. good to read and to warm the heart 3
Pretty, pretty Draco... *sigh* Love this! Love your Dramoine, nobody suits Draco like Hermione.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 1 . 9/1
This is so lovely! Hermione and Draco have terrific chemistry and are brilliantly matched. I have a huge smile on my face. Thank you! :)
esthe chapter 1 . 8/28
awesome
RunningQuill chapter 1 . 8/26
I needed this in my life! I actually want to do a ranking of all the best quotes because there are so many that are pure gold! I laughed out loud several times! Love it, love it, love it! My shipping heart is happy!
Alkeni chapter 1 . 8/23
Very fun
viv-heart chapter 1 . 8/3
I can't even tell you how much I love this. (yes I reread it again and the app let me review!) Seriously, this is perfection
LilyDawn chapter 1 . 7/11
"Are bedbugs crazy?"
You always make me smile! Thank you for sharing. Xx
storybook thumb chapter 1 . 6/6
Very cute Loved it
Perfect!
IllusiveDream chapter 1 . 5/14
This is incredibly funny and I love it!