Reviews for Meetcute
Amaspa chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh my God, can you get cavities just from reading a story?
I've been reading this in between a few short breaks from work and that means that I've been grinning and having soppy, happy thoughts for three hours straight instead of, say half an hour. So happy I read this even if I don't usually go for Modern AU settings, your story made my day! It was fun and so cute. Thank you for writing this!
Someone With A Pencil chapter 1 . 1/8
CUTTTEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
That was adorable. But the main thing on my mind after that was... What IS the shoe story? *dramatic music* lol anyway, 8/8
arsehattery chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Aw. Aw. This so cute. This is beyond cute, oh my gods. It was really well-written, and just the right mix of humour and seriousness, and IC characters. I haven't reacted this way to a het fic in years, and t
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Awwww that was extremely adorable! I am dying from fluff!
xxRainSongxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
i don't think you even understand how much i LIVE for this fic. this is the second time i've read it i just ajsdklfjas;dfkjas;ld
!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
- Nice.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I have so much love for this story you can't properly comprehend it. It reminds me sooooo much of how my fiancé and I met its crazy. A mutual friend swapped our numbers and we started texting. We texted for like two months before we went on a date. But this is about how it went. So adorable!
-XtreamDreamz
Amollygamation chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! Adorable. Thanks!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
oh, my god...the adorable cuteness of this cannot be ignored.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This was adorable! And the sequel is absolutely brilliant too. Well done!
Namixart chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Oh my, this was way too cute. I'm such a huge sucker for chat/texting fics, and this is far beyond perfect. All kinds of beautiful.
'Nuff said, i meravigliosa /i
SarcasticComment chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is sooo cute. I love ling/lan fan and aus and they are so hard to come by. the whole premise of this story was adorable (and improbable, but i don't care). lan Fan seems more care free than in canon, but I think that is because she's not bound by servitude, Ling is spot on however. Paninya and Mei setting them up was really sweet as well. The format of this story worked very well and labeling the text by font type was a smart thing to do since most people don't so that and it makes things confusing. Good job!
witchlights chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
LOUD SOBBING BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIP AND I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU OH MY GOD
GAH chapter 1 . 12/24/2014