Reviews for Redheaded Stepchildren
Juliet Lovett chapter 11 . 11/26/2019
I loved this story! The relationships between the Gallagher siblings has always been my favorite part of Shameless by far, and you captured them perfectly, especially Debbie and Ian, as well as Debbie and Carl. You’re a fantastic writer!
lemondrizzlecake chapter 11 . 9/15/2018
Wow. Just wow, this story was amazing! I don't even know why it took me so long to check it out, I had read other stuff you wrote before. I loved your take on the events, and I kind of wish the show went more in this direction, especially with Debbie. Speaking of, it's definitely refreshing, and really interesting, to see a story play out from her perspective, and I think you did a great job there. The way she sees her siblings is not the way they're framed on the show most of the time, and this helped you flesh them all out in a unique way. I really loved it. You made me cry, as well, with that scene on the roof. I don't think I ever cried reading a fanfiction before. Actual tears, I mean. Fiona closed in on Ian to hug him and the waterworks went down. I don't even know how you did it.
Thank you for writing this, I mean it. I don't understand how it doesn't have more reviews. Looking forward to checking out the sequel!
fruitsandveggies chapter 11 . 2/9/2017
Oh man, I absolutely loved this. It was great seeing inside Debbie's head, it's not done enough. And I loved how you dealt with the bi-polar. This is by far one of my favorite Shameless fics I've read.
Moon Stars and Fast Cars chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
This is an amazing story, all the characters were portrayed perfectly and I felt like you showed Ian's struggles with his disease very well which is not easy to do, I can't wait to read your other stories:)
Yammy1983 chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
one of the best shameless-fanfiction I read! love it!
Alicia.SheShe chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
This story made me cry so many freaking times. And it was so freaking good.

It's also the first Shameless fic that wasn't just Ian and Mickey. And I'm happy about that, because it was really good.
dearheart123 chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
I liked the chapter, and then I realised that it was the last one. :(

I hope that you do some more writing in this 'verse.

dearheart123 chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I liked that chapter - its good to see things starting to work out for Ian. I'm glad he's started to talk to Mickey - though I'm sure it would be better again if they stopped treating him with kid gloves.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Dru and graves chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Please tell me mickey and ian stay together. Love the story. Your an amazing writer.
dearheart123 chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
I can't believe that no one is reviewing this story.

I just wanted to let you know that people are reading it and I'm really enjoying where it is going and look forward to every new part. Lip is being a bit of a dick and needs to get over himself.

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

Dearheart chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I really like where you are going with this story so far. Can't wait to read more.