Reviews for Zero no Tsukaima: The World Again
Still don’t agree with siesta, only louise and saito should be doing that.
My heart broke. saito should only do that kind of things to louise. ️
Athena chapter 18 . 9/6
Hmmm. I hope no more girls drooling for saito, i hate louise getting hurt.. by the way love the story. Saito and louise for the win.
Netoge Kumo Ninja chapter 4 . 5/18
wait, THE "Infinity Blade"? The Deathless Slayer?
Aria Snow chapter 49 . 4/13
It's good to bring awareness to such a dangerous illness. But I would have liked to have seen it be flushed out a bit more as meningitis is very serious and can be either bacterial or viral. The pain itself is a result of swelling around the brain, which is one reason it is so serious. Other then that good chapter.
OechsnerC chapter 76 . 8/30/2018
Just found this story. I know you said 2 weeks for update but it’s been months. I hope your okay. Love your story
Guest chapter 76 . 8/12/2018
Its been over 2 weeks, man! What happened? Whats the book say? Do they fight? Do they win? What about Okr and the fighty brother?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2018
Awesome story!
Hiraga Zuku chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
I love it 3
NamesDontMatter chapter 7 . 3/25/2018
Beowulf?

Holy crap it sounds a lot like Beowolf from RWBY.
Jkelley2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Recently came back to re-read your story and forgot how much I really liked it, feels like an actual next season of the show. I know it’s been over a year since the last update for it, but if possible could you please update or give us closing of what happened and if the story is abandoned?
Guest chapter 38 . 2/19/2018
Keep her going make a serious where Louise is pregnant with her husband's child please I started reading it a week ago so I don't know if you stop but I will say this is go and I hope there is a way in the future for someone to animet this cool 5 session of yours
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2018
I hope the maid doesn't get pregnant from saito only his wife can have saito's child
tianakiana chapter 20 . 2/16/2018
I'm sorry but I read this fanfiction because I love the Saito and Louise pairing. I understand where you're coming from about Lords having concubines but I really don't like the threesome because Louise's character would NOT be okay with it. Ever. As much as I've enjoyed your writing to this point, I can't continue with it. Other than that, you have a great storyline developing here and I hope you continue to write fanfiction.
MR Jo chapter 76 . 1/22/2018
Very good one... if you don't mind i still have to do my revision for my test tomorrow