Reviews for Albus Potter and the Chaos Contagion
What were the results of all their O.W.L.S?
Dunghead chapter 3 . 8/2
More janelle!
lilyharryjames chapter 1 . 7/23
I can't believe it. Your first book could easily put JK Rowling out of business! Your books have the same intensity as her books, but throw the Cursed Child out of the harry potter books altogether. I love your work!
mr.martin.jameson chapter 22 . 7/12
What! What! DANG!
Love these books so much! Totally wasn't expecting this!
TheDevil666666 chapter 6 . 6/28
WTF
k chapter 22 . 5/31
oh wow that was an unexpected twist for me
Abraham chapter 11 . 4/20
It is Albus Potter And The Abyssal Vortex
Abraham chapter 2 . 4/16
Oh Cody you are a genius you know
5redroses chapter 23 . 4/11
Another fantastic book!
I'm so pleased that the giant squid got involved. I feel like JK missed a trick on that- it could have drowned death eaters in the final battle or something.
5redroses chapter 22 . 4/11
Oh man, I was not expecting that! The moral of this story seems to be 'Don't trust anyone!'
5redroses chapter 16 . 4/10
I love that 'unending vengeance' is still going on. It made me laugh!
I kind of feel that the Potter kids aren't acting sad enough for children whose dad is supposedly dead. I wonder if someone is going to pick up on this.
5redroses chapter 15 . 4/10
Oh man, I didn't see the eyes coming! (No pun intended)
I'm just wondering how everyone understood what the mermaid was saying though, unless she speaks English? ("In a swimming pool?" shrieked the mermaid from the crow's nest.)
5redroses chapter 14 . 4/10
Yes- I was right about Varnisse! (I guest posted as 'Freya' before). I didn't see the swap coming though.
dan.dunkin chapter 17 . 2/26
please tell me you named that character "de Rière" because she's an ass
I stopped at the hiatus last time, but man I'm glad off just read the last 6, one left and I cant wait to read it