Reviews for Albus Potter and the Chaos Contagion
Shubaka17 chapter 24 . 6/15
ITS OBVIOUS BC WEREWOLFISM TRUMPS THE CHAOS CONTAGION. DESULGON BECKMES A WEREWOLF, AND HE CAN BE SMART AGAIN
Shubaka17 chapter 23 . 6/15
WOW, WHAT A WAY TO WRAP THE BOOK UP. JUST TAKE EVERYTHING AND THROW IT OUT THE GODDAMMED WINDOW. AUCHLAND IS THE MAN IN THE SHADOWS. WILCOX IS THE MAN IN THE SHADOWS. FUCK IT, IM THE MAN IN THE SHADOWS TOO WHY NOT. DRIVE DESULGON CRAZY, ADD THAT IN FOR EXTRA GIGGLES. AND HEY, WHILE YOURE TURNING THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN, WHY DONT YOU HAVE A MALFOY ¡NOT! TELL HIS FATHER. GOODNESS, YOURE A MENACE, AND YOU MUST BE STOPPED.
on a related note, if it gets more gay characters in the story, then I'll definitely bash gays. goodness, those darn gays, with stable relationships and healthy communication skills. and they dress nice? how offensive.
Shubaka17 chapter 16 . 6/15
James is all over the place isn't he? taking the Floob, solving the mazeriddle, going to the auror office to find out about slade, then immediately jumping back to the LSL, and finally showing up at Hogwarts. that boy really gets around. and not in the way the Lucy gets around, that's slightly different. Also, how long have you been planning out the Alana/Harry switch? how did Alana manage to give Desulgon the omnijuice potion before she got the blossom from albus? have Alana and Harry been switching places, Harry at Hogwarts and Alana at the Auror office? how deep of a hole am I digging myself? and is Hextus Horra going to become more relevant? idk man
Shubaka17 chapter 10 . 6/14
sorry for the short reviews, but these cliffhangers are killing me and I end up rushing to see how they end up resolved. so Eftan is relevant again, Albus is being love optioned again, and Alana may or may not be banging Harry. good stuff. once again, v convenient that Pierce had his redemption arc with someone weak minded. are we going to hear anything more out of France now that it's been nearly a full book? or has Janelle made her last appearance? also, Exo is getting moody. is this his way of distancing himself before Tragically Dying? will it at least be a Heroic Death? and what happened with Aubrey? is that gonna be shared, or stay in mystery a while longer?
Shubaka17 chapter 9 . 6/14
GODDAMMIT
Shubaka17 chapter 6 . 6/14
I don't know how you keep up these turns and twists every single chapter, but holy shit are they good. now there's gonna be an article about Harry in the Prophet, there's gonna be repercussions on Albus for possible murder, goodness. and the hell crawler? that's gonna come back and bite Albus in the butt next book, isn't it?
and I vote B, obviously.
Shubaka17 chapter 4 . 6/14
lol scientologists. that's a good one. also, I like how Pierce went to the lady who has a susceptible mind for his sessions of self redemption. should make for some very sincere apologies. and if HollyAlbus end up being kind of a thing that'd be only moderately not okay. I mean, she may or may not be still into him, but he's fucked up on multiple occassions, and I don't want holly to settle for him just bc he's talented and famous and probably cute.
Also, I know my vote doesn't count, but Ivote W for hangman
shadowmage2006 chapter 22 . 3/4
That you probably aren't answering a lot of questions about this book since you are working on the 7th, but there is one thing that has continued to eat at me.

Is there a reason why the stunner spell doesn't fulling knock Albus out? Is it just a matter of being able to introduce Stupefacto as being more powerful, or is Albus just skilled enough to not be effected by the spell in the same way that others should be?

In JKR's books, stupefy would actually knock the victims unconscious. I guess this is why I am asking. I wanted to ask several times as I have noticed this, but I could be mistaken. However, your description of how Albus is completely lucid when stunned reminds me almost of a full-body bind.

PM me if you get the chance. Thanks!
SnivellusSnape2003 chapter 3 . 2/10
I'm from Rhode Island.
Oh my god. That was. I can't even talk right now. I have completely neglected my own life while reading my books, and for good reason. I expected none of that :0
YOU CHEEKY BUTTHOLE! I seriously thought you had killed harry potter!
ChthonicScribe chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
Ooh, really nice chapter. I like how you portrayed de Rière, though she kind of annoyed the heck out of me. An extremist, believing herself to always be on the higher moral ground. GAH! She's so self righteous... And yet you make her semi-relatable, a neutral character despite her irritable personality traits. Gotta admit you're talented at this writing stuff.
Anyways, love the plot twists, with Eftan and Alana and Varnisse.
MeHdiHz chapter 23 . 11/28/2015
WoW WoW! Really perfect story. Its my first review but I'm really obsessed with your fiction. Good luck with the rest of it ;)
Firebolt100000 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Ilove this entire series. cant wait for ti be concluded
JP chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Thanks so much for putting in all the work required for this series. I've really enjoyed reading it. I especially love the hints you drop in earlier chapters that get revealed in later ones. It makes the world more complete, and the story much harder to put down:)