Reviews for As Little Might be Thought
bluechicken chapter 8 . 4/7
I think Maedhros, even if he doesn't like children, must have a lot of patience for them, because he helped raise six brothers and had like nine younger cousins (well, half-cousins). I have one sister who's ten years younger than me and she drives me insane.
KHB123 chapter 11 . 3/7
I have enjoyed reading this story so much! It's one of the best MaeMagElro fanfics I've read so far! I can never get enough of them! I really wish you would continue updating, and perhaps make more fanfic stories about this small family:)
Calenataure chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
Excellent. Just excellent.
Calenataure chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "I lust for a hug"
This is perfect
Calenataure chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Haha, I'm just imagining little Elrond and Elros crawling in the dirt right now
That just made my day :D
Laerthel chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
Oh - my- god. This story is so cute. Now I've just rushed through it but I'm planning to actually come back to it and take it slow... what caught my attention by first sight was that you captured a child's perspective/behaviour so accurately. And another thing: it shows pretty much that Nelyo and Makalaure had to deal with children (eg. little brothers) before. This is a part of their personality/manners that many fic writers - including myself - tend to neglect sometimes a little bit.
ElfofMirkwood1379 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
This is totally awesome and I love it!
I love how you wrote the development of their relationships, especially Maedhros who went from disliking the children to becoming crazy about them. I also really like how you wrote his stubbornness :) makes me want to laugh and hug all his coldness away.
This story is really sweet and little Elrond and Elros are sooo cute! I enjoy the twin's relationship and also Maedhros and Maglor's :)
Beautifully written!
Dorondes chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Oh valar, you ruined me for life.
Hurry up, hobbitses! *Gollum, Gollum*
Dorondes chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
"Meadhros was stumped"!
*rolls around laughing*
SnoCat chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
I hope there's more to this.
Don't leave me hanging for too long.
This is a very sweet story and I really enjoy it.
Please keep going : )
P.S
Maglor is not chubby.
Sara Pettersson chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
oops, sounds like Elrond and Elros had a small accident. Just hope that it was not something important that they broke
SaphiralovesTolkien chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Cute, adorable, little elflings!
Never, ever, EVER! Leave children alone for 10 SECONDS!
Finals. *glares at school*
BOFA WAS FREAKING AMAZING!
I cried like 5 times!
Yeah Aragorn would be ten and in Rivendell, get it right Thranduil!
He seriously needs to get out more...
write more!
Namaarie!
Loved it!
Teddy chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Awesome. Please keep writing! I love how you made the characters' personalities!
Umeko chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
'Are you our Ada?'

I can just picture Maglor's face when Elrond asks that question. Elros and Elrond are so cute together and just so innocent. I love how they bicker at times like all siblings do. I have a niggling feeling that the sounds Maedhros overhears in the hall might be more than his imagination and I wonder how the twins will react when it is finally time for them to leave the Feanorions and go join Gil-galad's people.
Qeani chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
A rick may tick. That was to adorable! I like how you're portraying the twins. Them calling him 'Ada' certainly was a turning point. I'm looking forward to your next chapter, and how you deal with them finding out what really happened.