Reviews for Sweet
iambetternow chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
This is so sweet, so perfect.
thedock.j2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
Indulgently romantic
sayakas chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
So romantic. It made my heart flutter!
MarkAntimony chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Very cute and heartwarming. Thank you for writing this.
Jadie05 chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
This is really sweet and I love what you done with the fight scene.
GraySnowie chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
That was wonderfully written! I love the way you described their fight practice, knowing each other, and "as flawless as two wings in flight" was such a beautiful simile. And the end kiss, so heartmelting
kinigget chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Not bad

Not bad at all
IarIz chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Sweet. XD ant our Touka got addicted.
the fuck chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
THE FUCK?
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Aww, this was a really sweet one-shot! You captured both Touka and Kaneki very well, and I loved their interactions, especially how much Kaneki understands Touka. You also have a really pretty and elegant writing style that's really captivating and engaging to read, and it kept me hooked the entire time I was reading this.

My only suggestion is that you find some way to make it hit the readers some more. Do you know what I mean? Like, the way things were resolved in this story felt really anticlimactic to me, and if it had been more of a bang, it would've just left me in awe and made the story a million times better.

But seriously, this is such a great little fic. Wonderful job!
woofyy chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Cute one shot. Good luckies with your future stories!
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
HHOLY shit. I cannot get over at how WELL you write Touken. It doesn't feel forced and all and they're still so perfectly in character. So cute and nice! 3
THA musIc GuY chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This was amazing. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
this is very cute and i hope to see more!
FaithAnn chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
So cute, I'm so glad I found at least one good tokyo ghoul fanfic
Keep up the good work, and please write more tokyo ghoul fanfics since your really good at it