Reviews for Felicity Smoak's Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day
JLC chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wonderful, wonderful writing. I love your portryal of Felicity - especially her humour.

Hope you write more for this fandom.
SkyDancer10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Great story! Fantastic pacing, plot, and you have a fantastic understanding of the characters! More like it please!
lisbon99 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Absolutely brilliant - such a great read! Oliver and Felicity are both wonderfully in character, with great little genuine moments and dialogue (by genuine I mean very in-keeping with the feel of the show - what you've written would not seem out of place in a real episode of Arrow). I see that this is your first Arrow fic - you have such a talent for writing these characters, and I hope you find more inspiration to write further stories. I'll definitely be reading this one again!
macisgate chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
That was so great! Well done!
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I love it!
A shitty Felicity is a hilarious Felicity.

Thank you for such a fantastic piece.
You've written it extremely well.
ande47 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Ha, I just went to the Earth2 fan fiction area to see if you'd put up season 3. Glad to know that you are still working on it as I am eagerly waiting for it. Also glad to see you write Arrow stuff. Felicity is my new favorite character on tv. This story was awesome, so I hope you write some more Arrow stuff as well!
schrooten5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That was great. I love your Felicity!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
where is part 2? i love this! and yeah, laurel is a bitch. don't like her either. more please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Awwww you have to continue this. Very good story.
Kareneliza73 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was good. I really enjoyed it.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
lol I hate that she had a bad day but that ending was jsut too swqeet and funny.
Clarebella chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Really liked this!
Independent-Fics chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hahah this story is so wonderful and sweet and felicity is just the best! Love it! ️
Veronica Marie chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
*laughs* So cute, funny, and sweet!