Reviews for Wheeljack's Log
Evil-Mecha-Pilot chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That was a good read, but sad near the end.

But of course to cause to that is because Wheeljack was my favourite character and I knew what was going to happen. Even today it still makes me feel...empty.
Pokejedservo chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Not bad it does give good depth.
Chris chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
interesting...i wish the logs were a little bit more indepht...but good
flyerec aka starscream chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
I belive I can help clear up the mysteries of Wheeljacks and Windchargers death, the fact is that they were ordered to the front lines of the battle, for those of you who have studied war, you know thats the worst place to be sent, anyway, they took a beating, Arcee was draging them back for a reason, they werent dead, they were in emergence status lock, we've heard that mentioned on beast wars many times, anyway, thats why in the sence when the others tell her to come help them she has this dire look, thats because she knows that if she doesent get them to a repair bay or restoration chamber or something they'll die, unforunatly they do, its werid that they killed so many of the origanl autobots, but the new look of the g3 were better and they didn't kill off all of em, sideswipe, jazz, cliffjumper, bumblebee, Sunstrike, they all lived so there great story.
Mysteriousshadow chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
Man! I love you stories! Keep writing please! These are great. although I do wish you would have explained exactly how wheeljack was whiped out. I just hated the fact that they killed off nearly "ALL" the old autobots just so they could replace them with the crapier new ones. oh well. You're doing a great job! Please keep it up!
challenger2000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2000