Reviews for Wings
Edward chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I've never learnt of your fic if it was not for the link from this author AzureKnight2008. Hers is that of the "enlightening" because she brought up such an aspect we have not really considered while we was watching the series, and she spoke true, it was a strong force that pushed me to search for the manga and rewatch the Anime, and even if I don't know the language which the manga was published, I can still look at the pictures and follow her guide. It was helpful and then I must admit what we assume about ZenkixChiaki relationship was quite pointless. I'm already in for the contrary, that of GokixChiaki is way sweeter and stronger. Thank you for writing a fic for this couple. You were the one who broke the paradigm a long time ago. GOOD JOB!
Sankrit chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Glad I was able to read sth that is not the boring canon. It's so absurd to think most of the fans follow the trend and did spare a moment to look deeper into the idea is quite nice,if only you coud develop the story more at some point, like why Chiaki decided to be back? or is it really Goki who was expecting her return to this place and to him? and how long was it since they parted? It would be among the nicest.

AzureKnight2008 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh my God...My tears won't stop while I was reading this fic you know? You are truly amazing. THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! *sobsob* I'm so glad that there are KDZ fans in the world who have the same thinking about Goki like I did tens year ago, and still do up to this very moment. The great Blue Guardian Spirit, yes, he is the GREATEST character always.

I know the Anime was badly modified and Goki has not been given a true credit for his identity to the fans around the world. But he will forever remain in my heart. *hearts*

To tell the truth, I'm absolutely upset & disturbed over all the praisings KDZ fans gave for Zenki and Chiaki after they watch the Anime, not knowing that it is only a simplified version of the REAL plot of KDZ Manga which has never been translated into English for fans around the world. Whoever wrote the anime plot, is a total jerk! He/she unforgivably reduced our Goki's role when in fact, he is the second MOST famous Demon in Japan's ancient history. :((

And you stated true about Zenki/Chiaki/Goki relationship. Isn't Goki the one who always willing to risks his life to protect his beloved Master and everyone, often not caring any about himself? Zenki only fights and fights, using his strength & boldness not his brian, giving no darn to the environment around him, Goki, in contrast, fights & protects. I was deeply moved by the moment in which Goki was badly injured by the Skull man (servant of Inugami) due to the fact that he risked himself to safe Chiaki & Jukai from falling off the cliff, Chiaki cried and begged him to release her hand but he swore: "Never! Even if I have to die, I will NEVER release your hand!" - How valiant he is! *hearts* And to be honest, many lives would have been taken away during their battles against the evilness if it were not for Goki & his Heaven Protection Shield.

I do not know if you would ever return to this fandom and read my little note. But I believe it is the only way to show my respect & appreciation to your tribute to Goki/Chiaki pairing. No LOVE is greater than one from someone's who is willling to die for you, right? I envy Chiaki so much. X((

And... THANK YOU AGAIN, you're a GREAT authoress.
Sele de la Luna chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Hey! Another Zenki fic! I'm so happy!

NOW Exist the category...Kishin Doji Zenki... isn't that great! )
Goddess Rhiannon chapter 1 . 8/29/2010

Although I'm a fan of ZenkixChiaki couple, I'm glad people still writes about this anime XD. Just for you to know, now there's a Kishin Doji Zenki category! so, you may want to post it there now ;)
nicoleb chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
OMG! DEMO! GOMEN NASAI! NANI? I'm gonna have a Wapanese orgasm! Must you really rape both English and Japanese so much by showing such disrespect for language in general? Picking up random words from subtitled anime DOES NOT MEAN YOU KNOW JAPANESE, and inserting it into your fics only makes you an idiot. You should really stop it.
Lusitania chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Nice fanfic. It's such a shame that a good character like goki is not given enough credit.

Anyway, I like your story, and its good that you wrote a story about goki.

Continue writing and i wish to see more of your goki fics soon
Winged Tree chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
OMG! It's a Zenki fic! How cool is that!

Zenki is also a nostalgic series for me, I saw it in Taiwan 5-6 years back. This year at AX another friend and I went nuts and bought the entire series cuz it brought back memories for both of us.

So kudos for writing a Zenki fic! I'm not, fond of the couple, since I'm more for canon, but it was an interesting read. I have to point out that your slight overuse of the Japanese word "demo" becomes very distracting in the midst of the English. Just a suggestion, but you might want to use Japanese words only when there is NO suitable translation in English. In the case of "demo," as I'm sure you know, the translation "but" or "however" is perfectly suitable and does not jar the reader.

That's all I gotta say. Nice job.