Reviews for Across the Universe
hellogemini chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
Omg i love this story so much. Thank you for the lovely story, dear author :)
Angelfish369 chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
Omg this story is SO GOOD! You have to essentially write two stories with two sets of the same cast but as totally different people, and have the parallel universes meet and diverge and have everything come together. I am so amazed right now! The There world is so depressing! Truly looking forward to more!
MoonChildTM chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
Just came upon this story. I'm hooked. I'm horrified and worried she can't go back! I can't wait to see what you do with this!
Mizuki hikari chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
I hope Hikari returns home or the chosen children from here goes there (esp. Takeru). I feel bad for the chosen from there, but they can't keep someone they already had once. This is a moment for them to recover and then to let go. Like saying goodbye to a ghost.
AmourDreams chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
I'm so happy to see you update this story! I was really worried you would never get around to finishing it. Your update was the highlight of my day and was absolutely perfect. And I'm so happy to hear that you have wonderful people helping you through your hard times. We all have to face them sometimes and it makes me so relieved to hear you have some wonderful people you could depend on. 333
Sakura chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
Yay! Your update made my day! I've been waiting for this update that I kept re-reading this story over and over again! I hope you're motivated to write the next chapter but we understand if you get writers block or life gets in the way! But thank you for updating chapter 3!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Omg, I'm so glad to see an update from you! This certainly helps curb my impatience for the next tri movie. I hope to see more chapters soon. The story line has definitely got me hooked!
siriAshtpen chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Thank you so much for that lovey update. The flow of the story is taking a wonderful turn, with the younger gen being infected. And it's almost sad to see how the original digidestined from that world seemed so different and so much sadder. Will be patiently waiting for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
I'd nearly forgotten about this story, but I'm so glad you updated. Very well written, original, and emotional. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Well done.
Neelophar97 chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Aaaaahhh! I am so happy when u update this! i cant beliave it at first. U trully make my day 3
ToastyToaster22 chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
I did a double take when I saw this update I my email. And screeching occurred and I immediately went back and re-read all of it. I love the complexity that you are adding. That the newer chosen are corrupted. I can't wait to see what you do with Ken.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
Yes love it! Thanks for updating keep going it's such an interesting story!
BasileusBasileos chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
Really glad to see that you are back, and eagerly awaiting more :)
Lemonadeinyourspaceship chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
your updates made my day :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
In love with your wiring and stories! Hope you update soon, I'm looking forward to it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »