Reviews for Across the Universe
TurtleOfHope chapter 5 . 12h
When I found out this story was being updated I decided to re-read the past chapters and I've got a lot of predictions about what is going to happen next. The only thing that keeps me upset in the end is that there is only 1 Hikari while there is 2 Takeru's. I hope that Hikari will be sent back to her world but I can also imagine seeing the 2 Takeru's and the other chosen children doppelgangers meeting up. This story has a lot of potential and I'm excited to read the next chapter!
Angelfish369 chapter 5 . 20h
Ahh! When Hikari had the realization that the Tailmon of this world became Ladydevimon I just...ahhh! That made my heart clench. The dynamic you have of this group of Chosen really is very interesting since they clearly love one another still, but are so different. I really hope Hikari will be ok...
ToastyToaster22 chapter 5 . 5/5
I don’t care how long you go between updates, I always come back to this fic hahah! It’s super unique and I ADORE universe swapping and parallel universe themes. I am so happy that you continue to write this story ️
Lemonadeinyourspaceship chapter 5 . 5/5
thank you for the updates. you're really making my days up
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 5/5
Each time I see this story updated I know my day has its highlight! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Oh I feel so bad for Tailmon. Great job with that set up and can’t wait to see how we get her back!

Loved getting into Mimi’s head in this chapter. That girl feels so much and she is just pushing it down right now. It will be interesting to see how it call comes out!

Lovely job and cannot wait to see where we go next!
KIM chapter 4 . 4/14
OH MY GOD! YOU UPDATED! I'VE BEEN READING THIS STORY SINCE BEFORE YOUR LAST UPDATE. I PERIODICALLY COME BACK FROM TIME TO TIME TO CHECK IF THERE ARE ANY UPDATES. I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WOULD END UP TO BE DISCONTINUED. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU MADE ME. THANK YOU! I HOPE TO READ ANOTHER UPDATE FROM YOU SOON. :D
Gu chapter 4 . 3/13
I enjoy your Fanfics a lot. Especially this fic because it's exploring an alternate universe and it really depicts how things will be different elsewhere. I highly enjoy it and can't wait to read more
I remember reading your Takari stories a few years ago and they're just so amazing (and often heartbreaking haha). I came back to re-read some of them and was super excited to see that this was updated! It's a really interesting idea and I love seeing the differences between the two worlds. Very sad to think about how it seems that no matter what, there will be a Takeru and Taichi who will have to live in a world without Hikari :'(
You updated! I kept coming back every few months to see if you updated and you did! Thanks!
Sakura chapter 4 . 2/20
Yayy! You finally updated! Thank you so much! Really appreciate you pulling through and updating for us! Its not easy to continue after a break but thank you!

I lovr the Contrast of the two different dimensions. I cannot wait to read more and see how the story goes with Hikari being the key for the other universe.
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 2/9
Seeing this update almost made me fall off the couch with how excited I was. Absolutely a beautiful and brilliant job. Thanks so much for sharing! Stay safe and healthy
Oh my goodness you updated yay! Keep them coming!
Tsubasa Hane chapter 4 . 2/7
I was so surprised to wake up and see this story updated! Pleasantly so, as I remembered it quite well from when it first began. A very interesting premise that has the potential to be fun, exciting, different, and possibly bittersweet

This chapter absolutely did not disappoint. Starting with the "here" Takeru and Taichi was a nice touch. I'm always a sucker for moments between those two, as I love their brotherly friendship. And the contrast to the "there" group was instantly noticeable.

I was a big fan of the mental image of Koushiro with the whiteboard, and also highly amused at the thought of an insomniac Mimi popping across timezones just 'cause. The group dynamics as a whole, particularly Takeru's reactions to everything and everyone, was so very telling. It's as if so much of the Takeru we know came from being Hikari's best friend and having her influence around.

Taichi's "good luck charm" coming in handy was such an emotional realization, too. He finally got to protect his little sister, in a way.

The battle scene had me on the edge of my seat until the end. Your way of resolving it was extremely clever. It left me wondering if that ability will come into play during future chapters, and if it has anything to do with Hikari being in an alternate world or if it's something she could do all along.

Glad to hear your inspiration has returned, and I too, hope it continues to last as this story really is something worth exploring so much further!
Soapy130 chapter 4 . 2/7
Omg an update! I’m glad you’re back!Just wanted to say also that this chapter was good! I didn’t expect that Hikari would have some light powers that can be used essentially as a weapon, didn’t expect also that Tailmon wouldn’t be in the digimental since the other Chosen haven’t seen Tailmon yet. Wow the choice of LadyDevimon was also very fitting since Angewoman and her have had a lot of clashes in canon and they’re there to pick up the Digimental of Light.

I hope to see another update soon since I really think this story is good and want to read more of it!
OmnicromXR chapter 4 . 2/6
I read this story about a year or two ago after I read Rainbow (that one still haunts me by the way, it's ugly and gorgeous), and I more or less wrote off the idea of a continuation of this one merely by weight of time. Basically I was surprised and pleased to see it appear at the top of the list of updated stories today, and I'm pleased to see more.

If DA:LEK and and : did inspire more work here then I'm glad at least something good came from both disappointing works.