Reviews for Goodnight
Anna chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I liked it!
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I just had reply I read it when you first posted but never replied or anything... I just had to say these two are by far my favorite couples and it's so hard to find good stories written for them anywhere.. I hope you do continue but if not I like the way it was ended.
Cindy chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I was a big Melrose Place fan back in the day so it was nice to come here and find your fanfic. I really enjoyed reading it - it was well-written, and Kyle and Amanda were always one of my favoritev MP pairings (along with Billy and Allison, and Jake and Jo.)

Hope to see you write more!
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Well it's been over a year and my good dfriend Oddisee and I still think that your fic sucks something rancid. Don't quit your day job. No. *Do* quit your day job, so you can be homeless. Please quit. Please?
Kardo chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I loved it! Please please please update. It was amazing D Kyle and Amanda were my all time favourite couple onm Melrose Place. Thanks for making my life better.
lbm chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Hee! That was great.

“You’re a very complicated woman, Amanda,
chelsea chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
i havent read it yet, but my sis luvs it. plz update. thanx!
DRVK chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
dont listen to those ppl its cause they want ppl to feel bad this story is alrite but i really dont remember the fifth season actually i dont remember much but i use to watch melrose place all the time so dont listen to those ppl..
Oddisee chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
what the hell is Melrose Place

i argree with Chyna-Whyte

you sad sad person, you liked this obscure soap opera enough to come online and write about...hang on, i write online...am i a sad person...OO...nah, just clinicly insane
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I hate it.

You suck-off.

You are the suckiest writer. Goodbye
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/15/2002