Reviews for No Regrets
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Really enjoyed this "what if" fic. I love the idea of them growing up in their years apart. Not so crazy about Akane running away to have a baby in secret and keeping the father from experiencing all of the "firsts" and frustrations of fatherhood, but they're both crazy and it works, somehow. Glad you had writing this (over a decade ago, now) and it gives a fan something to think about.
You ROCK harder chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Did I *GASP* never review this story! Well I must apologise, It's been one of my long-standing favorites, since before I had an account here. Which probably explaines my lack of a review!

So here it is: AWESOME! I've loved this from the moment I laid eyes on it! From time to time I still think about it with a grin. For some reason I did that recently and had to read this again, and I still loved it!
John Bone chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow I absolutely LOVE this story you should REALLY consider continuing it as a series and leave this one shot as is its perfect! i just love all the detail and emotions between the two. you kept just enough of their personalities from the show/manga while at the same time showing all the hardship they went through and such. incredible work with this i greatly enjoyed it lol i was also incredibly relieved and overjoyed that Chinko (really consider changing the name) is RANMA's child. well hope to see more amazing work like this!

BONE... OUT
apie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
very cute story :D i had one issue getting through it tho...um, well, Chinko's name really distracted me from the story whenever it was said...you might want to consider renaming her...cuz...umm...chinko is Japanese for penis. i am not joking. haa, thought u should know ;
milmirjia chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh my gosh! that is so sweet! This fic is so going to land in my favourites!

I thought it was a really good story and particularly well writen. And just so romantic!

Though, I wondered, would Ranma and Akane really just sleep with each other in prom night?

Or do you have a prequel explaining everything?

Oh, whatever, I really liked this story. And you know what? Somehow I'd like to translate it into German some time in the future - If you'd be ok with it...

Bye!

milmirjia

~~Greet the Wave!~~
Dwinny chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This story has infinite greatness, if only because Ranma says the word "cuckold". XD
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That was so sweet...*snif**snif*...it touched me! Really!

jkjk

That was an awesome fic, also since it has been a while I guess you aren't going to write anything more for it but I'll put it on my alert list anyway...
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aww, it’s already cute! Her daughter talks exactly like a kid. Maybe not an eight-year old, though. More like a younger child… six, maybe? Either way, so cute! Kids definitely talk that way. “in like a gazillion years!” made me laugh a bit.

And wow! Ranma is so polite. But, you seem to have him in character. I’m sure by 26, he’d be a lot different. More mature. Especially with a son.

Ahahaha, a Secret Akane Club. Now THAT is funny.

…Wow. Shiori not wanting to talk about it… You know, that reminds me of this guy that wanted to date me, a little over a year ago. He seemed like a nice-enough guy, but he told me after a few weeks of talking, that he had a daughter. But guess what? He didn’t want to talk about her, because it “evoked sad memories”. (ie: His girlfriend had left him). UGH! What a freak! I broke contact that afternoon after work.

“I’ll even let Daddy torture you for awhile,” she offered generously. HAHAHA! I loved that!

Wow, a great story, though it did have a lot of grammar and spelling errors in it. I totally understand, though. It’s a rather old story. I knew Chinko was his daughter from the beginning, really. So predictable! But it was a good ending, regardless. Great work.

-Manna (KK)
hi chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
can't you PLEASE write more?
mysterychild chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
oh.. That was so good! :) Truly Lovely!
thereviewergirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
love thisü
Archerelf chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
one shot? gasp! no ways! this is the first ranma fic i've read and i'm glad it was yours!
chettedizon chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I... LOVE... IT! *sniffs*
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow! That was a great story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time- trying to figure out what happened. And don't worry, it wasn't pointless. True love never dies... that's what I got out of it. And hearing their stories was so touching and beautiful. Thank you for writing it. _
Sieg1308 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
please make an epilouge to this fanfic