Reviews for The Heart of a Mother
aw kawaii
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Kawaii! So sweet
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
i had no idea it was Videl's mom! . another very original POV ficcy from the beloved Candyland...well done! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
i thought it was chi-chi at first... good job.
Musashisama chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Aw, that almost made me cry. *sniff* that was so good. You should write more about mothers and fathers watching their children grow up. First I thought this one was Goten, then Gohan. I must say, you are good at this kind of story.
SashaBatTzion chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
What? That was about Videl? I thought it was about Gohan... I supose if I could mess THOSE two up, they must really be made for each other, huh? Good story! -
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Woah, I for sure that that was Chi-Chi, creepy... But, I liked the twist! Woderful Job!
Kazie Solo chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I didn't see that coming! But I liked it. Short but direct to the point. I like those kind of stories. Keep up the great work, Candyland-sama! You're awesome!
Suiren chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
At first I thought it was Chichi but it was so beautiful! *tear*
SSJ-Melody chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Wow. That was an unexpected twist. I thought it was ChiChi at first.
vbchickVLVR chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I never guessed! I thought it was Chi Chi talking to Gohan. Good fic.
The Other Kate chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
OOOOOH! You got me AGAIN! I looked at the summary, and the first thing I thought was, "I bet it's VEGETA'S mom!" But NOOOOO. It had to be Videl's mom, didn't it? ::sigh:: Well, I have to say it: this was EXCELLENT as usual, keep it UP! :)
son gotrue trunks gohan and son gomay vidal goku chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
"sweet right gotrue." "yeah most defently."
FloralBlackMoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
...I thought that was Chi-Chi...I *seriously* thought that was Chi-Chi. Great fic.