Reviews for Somewhere in Between
Guest chapter 21 . 6/22/2017
OMG THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT. You need to keep writing. This is too good to abandon. Please I need it. I am addicted this is too good keep going i read this in about a hour because it's SOO good. PLEASE KEEP HOING I NEED IT. PLEASE HELP ME STAY SANE, ILL PRBABLY TURN IT TO UNIAH AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT. JK. BUT PLEASE KEEP GOING. YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER AND THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO ABANDON.(sorry about all the caps I'm a passionate Brit sooo ya)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2017
Please update
JodiCatherine chapter 20 . 2/25/2017
I know it's been years... but I was just thinking about this story and reread it for like the fifteenth time! If inspiration ever strikes again you should definately continue this! It will forever be one of my favorites whether it's finished or not!
girlboss589 chapter 21 . 10/31/2016
:( Why'd you stop! Come back! (prettyprettyprettyprettyplease!)
craftybookreader chapter 21 . 8/29/2016
cant wait for next if you do o
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
Cute!
dauntless4664 chapter 21 . 4/17/2016
Please update ASAPP! THIS IS SO GOODD!
zakochana chapter 21 . 3/25/2016
Please update soon!
Geust chapter 21 . 1/13/2016
Update!
dianesnyder chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
Hi - I am enjoying this book so far. Do you plan on updating? Please tell me you're updating...
dianesnyder chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
I'm enjoying the story so far! Thanks.
Lynda Loyde chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Really, really love your story and very much hoping that you will continue writing it :)
VagynaJonesJohnson chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Oh, I have PLENTY of pet peeves... listing them all would take up much more time than I care to admit I have on my hands, so we'll just cover the most cringe worthy...(FYI: the fact that nothing listed below can be found in your writing, is why I 3 you and this story)

-Stories that are 90% dense exposition 8% exhausting inner dialogue full of cliches & self pity , & 2% action/dialogue/interaction between characters.

- Poorly written characters, usually accompanied by painful dialogue and confusing plot line

- Authors who preface a story with "this is my first fan fiction ever, so blah blah blah... Yeah, what I'm getting from that is, "I'm inexperienced so don't expect anything good to come of this"

-author's notes under the guise of a chapter update - apologizing in bold font followed by an onslaught of excuses & empty promises I give 2 shits about. DUDE. I wasn't even thinking about your lack of update until you 'updated' with this sneaky shit. Update whenever the hell you feel like it, but don't try to trick me into reading an apology/soliloquy about the shit that's plaguing your life and will to write.

-Summaries including phrases like: "I suck at writing summaries but the story is good, I promise." -
SMDH... Okay, a pearl of wisdom to write by: if you're incapable of summarizing your own effing story BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, it's only logical to conclude that your story will be a painfully visceral experience inevitably ending in regret. If you can't summarize the point of your story in 2 sentences (you don't really know what it is, ergo, neither will your readers) so your promise of a great story in spite of the poorly written summary, isn't convincing anyone...
Rennie chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
Why is Tris older than Tobias I just think there ages should match the ones in the book but that's just my opinion
Cake chapter 21 . 7/15/2015
I love this story! Update!