Reviews for You're on Your Own, Pal Part 3
Guest chapter 23 . 6/14/2019
That second one tho...
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Also, when Lee and Clem were dancing, I couldn't help but smile like crazy! Anyway, I've read your other stories and finished them (why did you come back at all, you're the salvation, COPS: TWD VERSION, etc,) and this is another great story. I'm also REALLY loving You're the Salvation, btw! It got intense! Anyway, I love your work!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
This story was absolutely amazing! The way you wrote it, it actually sounded like something these characters would say! Great job and I enjoyed the adventure throughout the story. I actually cried a few moments because of how good this story was! Anyway, favorite ending would have to be the last one obviously haha. Anyway, great story and keep it up! Sorry for the long review lol
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Holy crap, I literally cried when I THOUGHT that Lee dies in the story! Your writing is THIS good, man. I hope Lee finds Clem soon. Great job with the story so far!
NickiNameAccountKiller chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Good as always
Chameishida chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
Shit...did I just read this trilogy...in one go!? I'm an emotion werck right now...
I'm so glad i found this trilogy of yours...real glad, they are now on the list of my favourite novel/season length twdg fics that I want to have as canon material and draw fanart and all, Seriously, i cannot put it down. They're so well written and playing with the reader emotion, like by the end of part 2 I can feel that Kenny is hiding something(about lee) And I was like "WHAT IS IT!? TELL ME!" and the sudden switch of pov in that epilouge made me gone "oh my god...is that...oh my god"...there're a lot of good moment i probably can't name it all...in short, that was intense! There're a lot of hilarious moment too...(that "Luke's seriously jumping jack in the middle of the war" had me laughed of a very long minute)
I also like how you change something yet still parallel it to the original material...like the first ending with Lee dying, call back to what exactly happened in the real game. Now that being mentioned, it's hard for me to keep track of where you were in the game right then too...since the problem of writing the fic so close to the canon material while that material was still on going is that when the character developed or something major happened, changeed, information added, it effect the fic one way or another. But It's not really that much of a problem on thos fic, it just once in a while that I was questioning something like "wait...Arvo? How can you know Arvo?" or..yeah! this is just a little thing but it bugged the hell out of me, when Luke told Clem about the totem and mention he was at the art muesuem...is that related to him being in art major in canon as well because I'm quite sure episode 5 haven't come out yet by that time...just curious XD
Wait...where was I oh yeah let's talk about how you write the characters, I really like how you balance their moral so well, well and realistic like while antagonizing them and still keep something that told you "but they're good people" and keep me from hating any of them. Well, then there's Nate, let's talk about him. I LOVE how you write him out...that's my favourite kind of villian and you topped Carver with that...Nate alone just bravo...
There're still a lot to say about but i think other review probably beat me to it already so...yeah Great job! Really looking forward to see more of your work! Have a good day!
P.s. and I was real mad at you for tripple kill Bonnie-Jane-Mike in that one chapter like holy shit you're cruel but Luke and Lilly being alive and that one ending where four of them are happy family makes up for it :p
CL4P-5M45H chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
Well done. Well Fucking done. I really want to hug you right now. I think we should have a sequel to this ending.
TheDonMic chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
It's over... Well, I'm going to go shoot myself :). Goodbye forever...
Opticz chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Yes! A happy ending (at least as happy an ending you can get in The Walking Dead). But really, hats off to you, this was an amazing story. The entire trilogy was great and I'm so glad I clicked on the first one a few months ago! Good luck in school and good luck in whatever else you choose to write after this!
spiderclone51 chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
Finally, the happy ending that I have been waiting for! I know it's hard to expect happiness in such a messed up world, but I'm glad that Lee and Clem got the happily ever after they deserved. (Well, as much as they can in a world full of ravenous creatures that eat human flesh, and your not sure where your next meal is, and if you can't trust other people...where was I going with this?) Anyway, I'm glad that there was an ending that Clem got a father figure, and Lee, a daughter, so that they could help each other and survive. This has been a great series and Leafs Nation, you did a great job! I'm almost sorry that it has to end, but it was great while it lasted. Keep up the amazing stories and I look forward to what you write next!
BlackGalaxyStars chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
This story along with the others before it were amazing. You are a great writer. That last ending was amazing and my favorite (the other two were so sad and made me tear up :( )
I'm glad Lilly and Luke are alive but I'm sad the others didn't make it.
Good job with this story and hopefully you'll write more :D
SaekoSasaki chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
You done more than enough which is great!you came this long I was bit sad you stopped but it would've been great if you continued...maybe some day
Paradoxilla chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
It's over. *tears start to fall* man, this story was great, I just can't put it into words, I just can't.
NeoTyson chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
I was so going to throw my whole bed if this ending turn out worse then the second one so thankfully it wasn't but definitely my favorite of out the three. This ending pretty much sum up the strong relationship between Lee and Clem and it was good to see Lilly and Luke surviving as well. It was a great ride with this story so now I send you nothing but best of luck to you in school. Maybe a season 3 story in the future but other than that great story overall.
NeoTyson chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
WHAT!? *Throws the chair* Thats strike two with the sad endings how dare you do that to lee!
A few mins later
Sorry about that. I had a feeling clem was bit but I was just hoping she was just real tired but man seeing Lee pretty much at his lowest really made me feel for him. As always you do a very great job with the emotions in your story.