Reviews for Broken Arrows
umrmet chapter 3 . 8/7/2020
Not to mention Oliver also was having casual sex so it makes much more sense if she is too. No double standards here !
Guest chapter 22 . 2/16/2019
Parabéns gostei muito da sua história.
#Isabela
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 18 . 7/12/2018
If this is a smutfic, why am I crying?
Magsmacdonald chapter 22 . 6/2/2018
Just found this story! It was a hard, but worthwhile read. You did a great job creating emotion that jumped from the page to me. I couldn’t put it down, then it would be tough to keep going and see what happened next.

Well done. Interesting story line, we’ll writ. Thank you.
kanjichibi chapter 18 . 12/12/2017
Now it's becoming annoying, you are just taking the story round and round in circles without any purpose. All the hurt for Oliver and couple of sentences makes him feel better? WTF is Oliver's deal. Not someone who you want to be?
Kalyn B chapter 22 . 10/21/2017
BEST. STORY. EVER!
Kurai878 chapter 22 . 10/5/2017
I absolutely loved the story, you did a great job with it, simple as that.
thegirlfromwonderland chapter 5 . 9/19/2017
omg Jack Sawyer xdd I am getting the Lost vibes
Guest chapter 22 . 5/28/2017
This story is so amazing! So much seperation and then dates and then more seperation and then finally getting together! I loved Emily's character and Oliver's twine with the Wilsons!
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 4/9/2017
Another amazing story. Normally I'm a fan of more action orientated fics, but your quality of writing just makes me want to keep reading. The road to this final destination was a rocky one, but it was still a hell of a ride. I once again appreciated the glimpse into the couples future and I would love to read any future one-shots you might have for the Queen and Merlyn kids. Great job and thanks for writing this outstanding story for the rest of us to read.
Cotton Strings chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Got super descriptive there on the restaurant. Could probably annex that on an edit
Marissa chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
amazing story! I can't wait to read your other stories! Keep up the great work!
Vero Suarez chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
Roy
Vero Suarez chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Meghan?
Vickstik chapter 22 . 6/9/2016
Ugh! So good. I can't believe it's over! I loved it so much! And I realised that this story works really well for the song "Young and in Love" by Hunter Hayes. Thank you for your writing and congratulations on all the success. You deserve it.