Reviews for Birthday Wishes
freedom2604 chapter 13 . 5/21
Thank you so much for share this sweet and beautiful story with us, Teddy is so cute, I just love him jejeje...
By the way I read the translation in spanish and I wanted to thank you for allowing their stories to be translated...
I hope you are well
until another story
see ya...
PS: My english sucks so I hope my rw is understood LOL :D
kedchri chapter 1 . 5/18
Narges chapter 13 . 5/17
One of the sweetest and best stories I read here. It was beautiful in it's own simplicity and charming love.
Narges chapter 4 . 5/17
I don't think she will agree to stay so soon.
Narges chapter 3 . 5/17
Nice story, I like the steady flow it has in bringing the stoy forth.
patymdn chapter 13 . 5/16
Thanks for share this beautiful story with us, I read the translation in Spanish and the translator asked us to do this ... so thanks :D
ztrella znxez chapter 1 . 5/15
Thanks for share this beautiful story with us, I read the translation in Spanish so thanks!
caresgar26 chapter 1 . 5/15
Thanks for is beatiful history
Anna Mariea F chapter 1 . 5/15
Thanks for share this beautiful story whit us. I read the translation in spanish and it's one of the most tender stories I've read.
Jazz chapter 1 . 5/15
Beautiful story! Unfortunately I am not good at reading English, so I read the Spanish translation. Therefore, after reading the story, I decided to thank you for writing it! you are big!
Thank! :3
Jazz chapter 1 . 5/15
JeniC chapter 1 . 5/15
Is a beautiful and wonderful history! Thanks for share this beautiful story with us, I read the translation in Spanish and the translator asked us to do this… so thanks! My english is so bad, sorry!
dracullen chapter 1 . 5/15
hi! thanks for share this beautiful story with us! gracias, gracias gracias!
Ana Rojas chapter 1 . 5/15
Thanks for share this beautiful story, i read the translation in spanish, is great and you are a wonderful writer, so thanks again
Thanks for allow the translation in Spanish of this story.

I Love it!