Reviews for Birthday Wishes
Paty4Hale chapter 13 . 5h
i started readign the translation of this and instantly fall in love, I trully loved this fic!3 waas sooooooo cute!3
the stories that Esme had to tell were sooo funny !
I would love an outtake of how Bella and Edward realise they will have a baby of their own! it would be cute and lovely!
Karla Stew Pattz chapter 12 . 4/17
Oh my God! :)
I really love this story, I don't want to finish.
K.
Bella Cullen Halliwell chapter 13 . 4/7
what a beautiful, amazing and lovely fic :3

thank you so much for sharing it with us, thank you so much 3 3 3
Cassainity chapter 13 . 4/6
Beautiful story! Loved every word of it.
kim67255 chapter 13 . 3/25
I've had this on my TBR list since you started to write it. I don't know what took so long. It's a wonderful sweet story. It's what I would call a quick read. I'm going to check out some more of your stories.

Your a great writer. I look forward to reading more from you.

Kim
dollindungarees chapter 13 . 3/25
I know Teddy/Theo and Laura, aren't blood related, but weren't they essentially raised as cousins since Bella & Alice are sisters?
dollindungarees chapter 9 . 3/24
Oh, Teddy wanting to "collect stamps" like his Daddy.

Honestly, a few chapters ago, I was expecting Edward to send dome graphic design business (like his architecture clients who need ads or menus made) Bellas way, rather than employing her as a nanny. I thought it seemed like a way to help her financially without her knowing about it. I didn't think she'd accept something like they have going now. But I guess she has.
dollindungarees chapter 3 . 3/24
It kind of sounds like Edward wants to "Stockholm" her. "Come live me to pay off your debts. And then stay forever..." Haha
dollindungarees chapter 2 . 3/24
Coming on a little strong Edward. You just met the girl. lol
cbzoo chapter 13 . 3/14
great
cbzoo chapter 1 . 3/13
great start
Bakergrama chapter 13 . 2/27
Absolutely love this story...great writing !
LetsStartWithForever2000 chapter 13 . 2/21
Once again absolutely amazing! I love your stories, each one of them is so unique and so well written that you can help but keep reading. I love Teddy he is so adorable and I'm so glad his birthday wishes came true! You are an amazing writer and please don't forget it.
pootz307 chapter 5 . 2/14
Oh my goodness 33333
AWWW! I am IN LOVE with this amazing stlry, it's so cute, sweet, i just fall kn love with all of it, and Teddy, what a sweet boy, this last chapter was so unexpect and I just can't wait all the sweetness, beside your stories are amazing and this one is not the exception, do thank you :)
3,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »