Reviews for Wolf Dream
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very deep!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
great story
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
A beautiful story, and I agree with most of the reviewers here: the writers sort of forgot about the spirit guides... and I love all of the spirit guide stories. This one moves me.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I like this story. It gives an interesting glimpse into the whole situation, and an even more unique way at solving it. I especially like the use of his beliefs. Very nice... very nice indeed.
Shonetta chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. I could just imagine it all taking place. I loved the symbolism of the dream. You definitely have a talent for writing. Your descriptions and style are very evocative. Thanks for this story.
eternity-99 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Perfect storyline. It really caputured the characters as they should be and as they are in the show.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Back to the beginnings. I love your account of the dream - drew the reader right in.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I thought the wolf stood for her. Glad I was right.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
interesting. The wolfy job is really great!

~POl
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
That's great! The story is wonderful, and it caracterizes Chakotay very well.
Ensign A. Icestorm chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This one was wonderful! And that part with the pasta, just lovely! Thank you for this one.
SusanC chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
This is a wonderful story! It shows a part of Chakotay that was forgetten by the writers by the third season. It is very sensitive and thoughtful. Can't imagine why there aren't more reviews, as this is a unique, welcome addition to Voyager fanfiction and the Chakotay legend.

It is very refreshing to reach stories about both Chakotay and Janeway's initial reactions to each other and being in the Delta Quadrant. Keep em coming!

Susan
Starfleetbrat chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
That was great! I love the parallel between Chakotays vision quest and voyager.. and I loved the ending too.. when Janeway heard the wolf. Nice touch!
sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Even though I'm not fond of the Chakotay character, this story was interesting and well written.