Reviews for Enemies List 2: The Cards They're Dealt
Sroloc Elbisivni chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
I love your work! Started out when I started reading "A Very Good Team" and absolutely had to finish it in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. I've been following this story ever since the first one and I gotta admit that I absolutely adore them both. Especially the inter- and re-actions between the team-they're just so spot on. Sorry about your crappy week, but remember that you are an amazing a stellar human being and a fantastic writer!
where the wind blows chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Haha awesome chapter! Hope to read more soon!

wind
princess-rey-tano chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I'll admit, I was chuckling at Burger and Fries too. XD Great update as usual!
angelofjoy chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I really liked these jobs for Steve and Sam. Good names too. It would really be interesting to see if the avengers could fit into normal lives - or as normal as they could get.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Burger and Fries? Maybe he should have gone with that. After all!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
He may have friends in his new life, but Bucky's all that's left of his old life.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Bobbi Morse as Natasha's cover identity? Nice.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That's awesome! Those kids must have loved that, finding Captain America's shield, and having Iron Man come to claim it.
leoness chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Lol good one...
mags1587 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Heh. I like the idea that Sam and Tony have a similar sense of humor.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Very, very in character!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
lol. Uncle Tony...the Weird One.
Thousandsmiles chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Lol. This was nice!
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Burger and Fries! Only Tony! But I like Cap's name, because of the way it's pronounced-like it has "free" in it.

Good chapter. So nice to see Steve and Sam hale and hearty, and it's really a perfect cover for them as they start their search for Bucky.

Can't wait for the next update!

PS-I think you have a little typo near the beginning. You have "ripping his hat," when I think you mean "tipping his hat."
RandomReaderQ chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
"Burger and Fries"...where do you come up with this stuff? Hahaha
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »