Reviews for Enemies List 2: The Cards They're Dealt
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I like the idea of Hill having to put up with guys who think a situation can't possibly be handled by a woman (and I like the foreman). Good job keeping Stark in character, and thank you for introducing us to your OCs.
ChildOfFury93 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I LOVE the way you write. You have the characters down perfectly.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
*howls with laughter* That last bit was awesome. I love how the kids wanted something to remember the battle but weren't willing to steal from Steve. "Nefarious" in the contract, I can totally see Tony putting that in a contract with SHIELD just to yank Fury's chain (though it was necessary in the end). Awesome chapter.
cargumentluv chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
You are really rocking these stories! Hill and Stark were written perfectly!
LadyDeb1970 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Outstanding ... so many wonderful parts, but Tony talking to the shield made me laugh.
Oriana8 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love it! Uncle Tony... you're a riot!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Beautiful chapter! Tony putting "nefarious purposes" into a contract is perfectly in character for him, and this certainly qualifies. I liked Deion and Andru. "A smart kid saved my life last year. I like smart kids." Just like Harley in Iron Man 3, I think Stark will be keeping track of these boys, and there may well be a college scholarship in their futures. OF COURSE Stark could find Cap's shield, but I liked him letting the boys get the credit for finding it. As for Maria Hill and the idiot who called her "missy" ... oh, beautifully handled, beautifully handled. Joss Whedon would be proud of you.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
this is a good start to a very good story. I loved the part when Tony talked to the shield like it was a baby.
Kylen chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
LOL - LOVE IT! Love Tony, love the kids, love the photo op and those two working together, I can hear the voices!
Still Waters chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Well done.
patty cake rocks chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
D'aaaaaaw cute chapter, espically the end! Update soon please!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Great start! They found the Shield, yay! Liked the two boys.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17