Reviews for Enemies List 2: The Cards They're Dealt
Selective scifi junkie chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
I can understand people's views here, it took me longer to catch up with Clints, because I missed the proxy. I personally can't just 'fix' a character, but that's just me. You implied there was a process at least.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
I thought so. You can't mention a pretty blond man in an Avengers fic without everyone going "It's Rogers"
Selective scifi junkie chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
This is so darn cute. I like them "cooing like lovebirds" while they discuss Hydra.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
It'll take a long time, but eventually, I think he'll come back to them.
angelofjoy chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
I love the way you wrote this. I think it would take a long time to undo the damage that was done to bucky, but I don't think we'll see any of that in the movies, so I am really glad that you've dabbled in it.
kimbee chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Awwwww it's so cuuuuuteeeeee :O you gave me warm squishy feels xD
JuliaAurelia chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Really good! I *loved* that Bucky's first choice was to blow up the chair. And his second choice was burgers. I am solidly behind that too, as I love burgers!

Great chapter!
goodstoryfan chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Yayyy! He's finally learning to choose for himself!
Ree923 chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Oh god you made me cry. I love you
DeafAngelLove chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
I just wanted to tell you how much I love this. It's seems so real! You do a great job writing Bucky and Steve and Sam and everyone, something I feel I have yet to master. Keep writing, and update soon! :)
Mystic 777 chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Sniffles and pats Bucky's head. Poor guy, he's so excited to have handlers that don't hurt him and feed him enough he wanted to do anything they asked. :(
storyfan101 chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
As frightening as the thought of what was done to Bucky is, I really like the progress Steve and Sam are making. It's nice to know Steve's best friend is on his way back.
patty cake rocks chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Poor Bucky.
goodstoryfan chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
UPDATE!
Sheherzade chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
you made cry. bucky is my second favourite character after hulk.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »