Reviews for Enemies List 2: The Cards They're Dealt
storyfan101 chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Stories of Steve's childhood always come close to breaking my heart, but when they're put into context of the man and his zest for life, it's easier to see how Steve became the man he is. But I am glad Tony asked politely.
trouble5 chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
clever and sneaky lol great read
JuliaAurelia chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
I loved this! Great ending, and thanks for resolving the cliffhanger right away in the very first part of the chapter.

I liked the way Tony, Sam, and Bucky reacted. Rather than "oh thank goodness you're alright!" (though surely everybody was thinking that,) it was "you suicidal, self-sacrificing s.o.b., you have a death wish!" I thought it was very realistic for them to take that line of thought.

Benny was very cute :)

I look forward to your next update, for which ever story you choose!
cargumentluv chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
"A little of that." Lol oh Clint. Great chapter, can't wait for more!
ViolettaVie chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
I love this. Love how Steve explains how he lives his life. I never like seeing Steve's risk taking as being idiotic or that he has a death wish. Btw, cracked up at Bucky and Natasha's antics. Poor Tony getting scared like that. I hope that mom apologizes. I get her feelings but she doesn't understand what it's like to risk your life for strangers. It isn't easy.
Mystic 777 chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Is it awful of me that I kind of want the mom to apologize? I'm glad they all made it out, but the scolding on the roof kind of cracked me up. XD
LadyDeb1970 chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Scared the crap out of Tony, naturally (as well as Sam and Bucky), but Steve's right. We take our lives in our hands just by walking out the front door. I hate the idea of Steve dying, but it's totally in character for him to go out in such a way that it means something ... especially given his early life. Outstanding job.
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
I guess I understand her screaming, she thinks she's just lost her son after all, but really, Tony had to make that decision, just like Steve had to make the decision to close the portal in the Avenger.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
I AM SCREAMING THAT IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING WRITING. GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Dude, that's just cruel! Even though I know Cap is alright (he's Captain America, after all) I'm still just I tiny bit nervous...
Please update soon!
Mystic 777 chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Aw, poor Tony.
Shadow Wolf Darkness chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
WHAT?
You'd better update soon, or so help me I'm gonna mmmmmm...(friend puts hand over her mouth) I think you should update soon, I can't hold her off much longer.
lol
8belles chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Coulson is just another fresh breath of air to this highly dysfunctional/funny team. love it. 8belles
8belles chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Nice pumpkin... Although this is now January... I did a Cap Shield/Winter Soldier pumpkin split and it didn't make it to Halloween either. Sigh. 8belles
8belles chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
HAHAH... I love your description of memory. You had to "get some of it" because your analogies are spot on.

Nice work... we science-y people appreciate that extra research.

8belles