Reviews for Enemies List 2: The Cards They're Dealt
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Lovely! As soon as I read that the note said "director" I began to wonder which one.
xD Awesome story as always. Love Sam. You always characterize everyone so perfectly, it's incredible! (It's hard to get them all right and fit them all in nicely- you are one of the few authors who manages to make them all equally important- though I might be biased on that front because a lot of your Fanfics are Steve centric and Steve's my favorite... either way you have all their personalities perfectly nailed. Kudos to you!) I enjoy all of your "Phil is alive!" stories, and I've actually adopted a strange combination of them as my head canon. (Hope that's ok with you!) Thanks for writing!
princess-rey-tano chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Eee. Coulson! :)
weasleylover10 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I love Sam! "Counting you and him, Four." too funny
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I liked this! I like all your "The Avengers find out Phil Coulson is alive" stories. It's such a happy moment to witness. Plus, they all know about Fury now too.

Loving the Christmas songs, and looking forward to whatever fic you decide to update next!
patty cake rocks chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
xD
Still Waters chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
This was a wonderful reunion piece. Love the bit about all the dead guys. Thanks for the new chapter.
cargumentluv chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Awesome!
Mystic 777 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
XD that was awesome. Sam's reaction to the crazy cracked me up.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Thirty years? Seriously, thirty years? I thought he was in his mid twenties when he became Captain America?
Aperio chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Aww - that is adorable. (I loved the Sam/Steve friendship as well, and I think you really caught it here :) )
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Aww I love friendship! It's so precious and cute and it it makes me happy! That was lovely. And Steve: "Because I don't have that many friends left,"
Haha. *cries*
Anyways, I always look forward to reading your chapters! Thanks for writing!
angelofjoy chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I'm on board with Sam! Running is not fun! Heehee.

Loved the story. It had a really great feel to it. I liked Steve making friend and finding in people like Sam some shared, but different, life experience.
CootiePatootie chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
First, the re-captcha for my login this time was 9090, and it made me think of Robin Williams saying "Nanoo-nanoo." And it made me smile to think of him instead of terribly sad. A very nostalgic and emotional smile, but a smile nonetheless. Depression kills!

ANYHOO...this is such a fun story. I really love your Sam and Steve zingers back and forth. But I really love the way you had Steve describe the reason he runs; the reason he enjoys physical activity.

But, I confess, I'm more with Sam, sitting on the bench near the tree, 'cause the ground has bugs you know, and dirt, and who knows what else PLUS do you know how many dogs have likely marked that tree as their very own? Ewwww. ;-)

I do enjoy getting the notifications that you've opened another little window into this universe for us. :-D
weasleylover10 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014