Reviews for Enemies List 2: The Cards They're Dealt
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
"I don't run out of obsession, Sam. I run out of joy." See, stuff like this is why I love Steve Rogers so much. So much.

Great chapter, a nice little look at a scene in the evolution of Steve and Sam's friendship.

Make mine pizza and coke :)

Can't wait for your next chapter, of whatever story you choose to update!
Still Waters chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
LOVE!
storyfan101 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
A sign of true friendship - ribbing and support - finished with pizza and beer. Fabulous!
princess-rey-tano chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Sam's right, I run for pizza. Isn't that why we all run? XD Great update.
patty cake rocks chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
d'aaaaaaw. AWESOME CHAPTER
sirensbane chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
How sad is it that the idea of your friends murdering your parents is a very real possibility...
LiveAndLetRain chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Semi-super soldier. I like that actually. Can I borrow it?
Also, the though of a little seven year old Natasha, before she was completely broken, is heart-wrenching.
Bother Garrett.
Yes Tony, none of them murdered you parents because they were either frozen on ice or small children. That is...comforting? ("still in training" "hadn't run away from the orphanage yet."..?)

All three of these were a joy to read, although now I want to go write a story where a bunch of horrible things happen to certain HYDRA and KGB people.
Or something that has kid!Avengers getting a lot of hugs.
LiveAndLetRain chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Burn! Told off by Thor!
Have I mentioned how much I adore your portrayal of Thor? All to often he's shown as an idiot, which is so very much not the case.
Please, for the love of all that is good and holy no! (Though Bruce would totally do that when he gets irritated with them, go of on a nice, long chemistry lecture in a perfectly polite tone.)
And I love how Steve, Bucky, and Natasha are all "Boy did he like to talk!"
"All of the above."
Yes, being alive is a good reason to celebrate!
LiveAndLetRain chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
All that seriousness. And then the last few sentences make me burst out laughing!
Sam, you are hardly the only Avenger without super-powers. Clint at least is in the same boat you are! (Which could be why he was rather opposed to the idea of a super-powered sniper joining the team.)

I love this! It's a nice look at the "official inner workings" of the Avengers and answers some questions that everyone wants to know the answers to!
angelofjoy chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
In responce t your authors note: That totally sucks that it didn't last. Did someone destroy it? You should head to your local craft store now (or in the next few days) because all the halloween stuff will be on sale and you'll be able to pick up an artificial pumpkin really cheap. It's not like it's going to go bad and then you can carve it when you have time - or a need for some craft time. (I started my christmas crafting weeks ago because I just needed to do something else)

Now for the chapter: Oh history, even though most of it is fictional history imbedded into actual history, you had me at 'after the war'. I love how seemlessly you've been able to weave the stories together, or embelish them. I love it!
angelofjoy chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
That was really fantastic. I love Bruce the instructor. I bet it would be quite therapeutic for him. He'd likely get great pleasure from being able to take his vast knowledge and break it down for so many kinds of people, in a way that they would all relate to and understand. Very well written!
CootiePatootie chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I love these history snippets. It is always so interesting to me to know where the characters came from, and how they are all intertwined...cause, don't get me wrong, I love Marvel. BUT...they have the most tangled family trees of anybody. You never know how THIS guys parents were on THAT guys grandparents radar because they opposed THISOTHER guys best friends' uncles' scheme. And don't get me started on what happens when you're brainwashed, turned into a super soldier, have your bones laced with adamantium, go to an alternative universe, etc... ;-)

I really like these little snippets of post winter soldier stuff. Would love to see what's happening on the Hydra front (i.e., sam & cap were the pilots earlier b/c they were going to go after some Hydra stuff in Germany, I think? So stuff like that if you get the muse for it :-D )

thanks for the update. Love that Brucie's in here too. :-D
Mystic 777 chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
*snicker* Love the little bit of "pass the buck" there. I hadn't realized your profile pic was a pumpkin until you mentioned it here. Did you carve it or was it pre-formed?
princess-rey-tano chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Lol, the struggle: When you wonder if your assassin friends killed your parents.
Looking forward to seeing Natasha's story.
patty cake rocks chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
So sad. :c but good chapter. (referin to tonys parents.)
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »