Reviews for Return of the Sam
Paz chapter 14 . 11/7
Amazing
NoilyPrat chapter 14 . 3/29
Love how Luis was a surgeon - a doctor. How the first story influenced his life to become a doctor, and how Dean made sure that Luis was within reach. Hunters definitely need doctors - really liked the snippet of werewolf attack that Luis fixed up.

LOVED Crowley helping Luis out. With the whole, I'm not leaving until this bullet is out - to keeping his heart stopped to keeping him alive. (And yeah, I get it with the whole "George must be alive for Crowley to possess him" Smart move.) Laughed everytime Crowley told Luis to read the books. Because, uh - YEAH - I knew what was referenced (MOST of the time, missed the part where Sam would be familiar/best for nurse) but Luis didn't. SO - loved the gift of the books. He'd even read about himself in the first one. But he'd understand the scary Sam so much better. And Sam IS scary when he wants to be.
sweetstuff225 chapter 14 . 3/16
Wow. Just WOW. This is honestly my favorite outsider POV story. I found 'Fellowship of the nine' while looking through recs on livejournal and once I realised that I had binge read through twenty chapters, I was about to cry cause I just didn't want it to end. (You can imagine my delight at finding out there were two other stories) I greatly enjoyed all three and I would love to see a story about Luis's thoughts on the books, if it's in the cards. Either way, you're awesome :)
goanago chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
jajajaja... I loved this trilogy! Your stories are so very "visually rich", Id love to watch them in a screen, or at least some of the scenes made canon. Possesed Kevin operating Crowley with SamÅ› help! It was all an amazing adventure! thanks for sharing!
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
Haha! I really love this fellowship series!
They're great fics
You know can you like maybe an extra of Luis reaction to the books?
Or maybe him meeting Crowley again...Wouldn't that be interesting?
Or other hunters reaction to the doctor who knows
But anyway thank you for posting this series!
Love it!
Just a guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I love love loved your trilogy! Even the titles were amazing! Your characterisation was on point and the stories had me on the edge of my seat as if I was watching the show... love the outsider pov, love Luis (apart from how stupid it was to bring a sandwich to the king of hellhaha
The King in White chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
That was surreal.
Elise chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
I love thiiiss! I wish this was in the show so much! This is brilliant! And the ending! So awesome! Really liked Luis's whole journey and how he's still a part of the boys life, helping hunters out too :D The conversations with Crowley were great and the parcel at the end xD Oh man, he's in for a surprise!
Thanks so much for posting this, I had loads of fun reading ;)
SPN chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
should have a prt where he's reaction towards the books are shown
then he kind of found becky! hahahha that would be hilario
miXiZ chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
Interesting adventure... first person experience of a demon possession. Well done.
Aneeta Potter chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Love this series! Please write another one!
Yorushike chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Hi,
I started a few hours ago with your Victor Verse and your account has not left me alone since then :). You have a talent for writing Dean that I have found rarely and that makes your stories seem increadibly real. I would very much like to see Luis's reaction to reading Supernatural and perhaps a reunion with the remaining of the nine :), if you ever feel like coming back to this Universe.
Anyways, wonderfully written.
Greetings Yorushike
missxobsessive chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
I AM SO LATE WITH READING THIS LAST CHAPTER BUT HOLY CRAP! THIS IS A FANTASTIC WAY TO END A FIC! LOVE IT!
Hundley chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Nice story, and I always enjoy Luis. Please, don't write a story about the books if Charlie was the one who gave them to Luis. Just no. Other than that, I wouldn't mind another one.
severinas.96 chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
ou noo, not again... its over, and so soon (its probably not soon but it feels that way...)
i absolutly adored this story and especially luis... i really really hope we'll be meeting him sometime again?
thanks anyways for his hella awesome story!