Reviews for Save Yourselves
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 24 . 1/14
seriously, Hermione is ALREADY IN STARK TOWER AND FLEUR WAS OKAY WITH IT CHAPTERS AGO! Your continuity is lacked in these latter chapters...
marcinkrycki2314 chapter 19 . 12/28/2019
I was interested at the start in this novel it has very good gramar and is overall interesting but it has too many POV and is vritten in a fashion where i'm not sure who is the MC or are there multiple MC.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 12 . 12/26/2019
For one thing, I would charge all of the Wizards and Witches of Great Britain with treason and based on what each has done would determine whether they lose their magic or their lives.

Plus Magical Britain needs sanctions brought against them. Plus quite frankly Cousin Elizabeth needs to take away their right of self-rule. Plus I would point out that every last one of them is deserving of a whipping young and old alike. And this they each have to do hard labor for their actions.
ShnabS chapter 4 . 10/3/2019
Piece of garbage.
53572178237 chapter 13 . 7/3/2019
W
DarkSolaris57 chapter 4 . 6/23/2019
That is so stupid. Seriously fleur throwing herself at him and suddenly " oh i think ill be fine now". In the time we never interacted with each other i fell in love with you. Now love me because i want you too.
Mimeomia chapter 4 . 4/30/2019
*eyerolls away from this fic*
Jestersky98 chapter 17 . 3/30/2019
This is a very nice story but a little slow paced for my taste and Harry is looking a little like he has Schizophrenia
Seanthiar chapter 29 . 3/20/2019
Why mark complete when it it's not ? I hate this kind of behaviour. If you didn't finish the story write in the description abandoned or incomplete and not in the last chapter " Oh sorry I fucking stopped writing" - that's to late.
Monster King chapter 29 . 10/4/2018
Great story a shame that you stopped it.
Scorpio chapter 4 . 7/14/2018
I wanted to point this out.
Mi amor is Spanish for my love. The French translation is Mon Amour.
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 4 . 7/9/2018
"mi amor" it's not french, it's spanish. French is "mon amour".
InAnnaCat chapter 20 . 6/28/2018
I am so sorry to hear about your illness and paralysis. I am amazed and impressed by your typing and I love reading your story. Goddess bless you,your life,your health and your happiness.
RoseOpu chapter 24 . 6/19/2018
As someone repeatedly told they should've been aborted, this chapter touches my heart. He's so right that it messes you up so much. But you can turn the pain into something good! I'm working towards becoming a therapist, helping people. Dont let your pain define you!
suziq968 chapter 29 . 6/12/2018
Wow, I'm glad I checked the reviews before I went any further, I hope your health improves and I'd like to read these stories if you finish them.