Reviews for Home Sweet Home
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 1/23
Yay! Another Brotherhood story. I always love to read stories about the Brotherhood from you and Tidia. Your stories are much better than the TV show and in my opinion more realistic.

It's sad though that James is quick to believe what the demon told him about Caleb and didn't even give Caleb a chance to explain it to him. After all, Caleb is family and has been in their lives since birth.

I feel for Dean and how he must be hurting to hear what transpired between James, Caleb and the demon. And Caleb... I can't imagine what he is going through. Well, Dean to the rescue... Anyway, on to chapter 2 now.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
love it! your the best SPN writer out there, to bad this can't be made into television show because its even better than the original, which I love! Would love to see more stories from you, pray you don't lose interest cause it would break my heart to lose these wonderful characters
Rebecca chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Great job.
Can't wait for the next story in the brotherhood/legacy series.
mlaspike chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Wonderful story! Sorry I am so late to the party. Life is as always, busy!

Loved the look inside handling the boys. The Brotherhood stories always make me smile.

You make me want to live in this universe. I love to submerge myself completely in your stories. I physically laugh out loud at times and often cry over the boys. I love your writing so much.

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for you next epic story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
interesting
dom28if chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Thank yo for another story. I absolutely adore this universe please don't stop :)
mnw02 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
i love these future stories with the kids. Really intrigued with the implications that James could be a reaper, because reapers sound pretty kickass. not so crazy about the constant parallels between sam/james and dean/jt. I'm of the opinion that most of Sam and Dean's 'issues' are because their dad is a jackass, so I don't see why james and JT, who have significantly better parenting going for them, would have the same issues as their dad and their uncle.

Also I'm kinda confused about Sam telling James he had unrealistic expectations for other people when he was younger, which led to him losing time with his Dad and Dean. What is this referring to? Like do you mean because he expected John to let him go to college without flipping his shit? Because then yeah, that was pretty unrealistic to expect John to let it go when he didn't get his way. But it wasn't unreasonable; it's certainly not a 'bad thing' to expect your family to respect your wishes for your own life, even if they refuse to. I just don't see how Sam pushed unrealistic expectations on people regarding Stanford. But maybe I'm forgetting something? Or was Sam referring to something else?
Nana56 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Poor Caleb and poor James! Truly glad you wrote the epilogue and got this all worked out between them.

Great story and well done! :)
Hacked It Out and Fell chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Awww I love this look into Jimmy's personality and the forming of the next Triad.
Kate chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Sorry, I meant past fictions have described Jimmy as "being" more self-involved. :)
Sorry, I meant you've desribed Jimmy as "being" fairly self-involved before! :D
Kate chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I enjoyed this small slice of Casa Winchester. I'm a little confused about your descriptions of the boys. In many of your future generation fictions you outline Jimmy as being more like Sam; inquisitive, driven, myopic, a bit self-centered - you've even said Dean had a soft spot for Jimmy because he was so like Sam. Yet in this fiction you write that Jim is "ruthless" like Dean, with Dean's heart. That last is a first, you having never desribed Jimmy as being fairly self-involved before. (And maybe it's me, but "ruthless" has a negative connotation that has never been Dean.) You also wrote that JT was much more like Dean, with his desire to help people, his heart and his willingness to take responsibility, etc. This fiction rather confused the Jimmy side of the equation, for me anyway, most of that confusion stemming from the Dean/Caleb portion of the story. I understand Dean's kids are works of pure imagination on your part, but maybe we'll get a future fiction that clarifies their characterizations? However my character confusion doesn't lessen the enjoyment I get from this amazing Alternate Universe you and Tidia have created, a world that has become more real to many of us than the Supernatural TV series. So THANK YOU!
Restless Joy chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Okay...I GUESS I can forgive James for his little psychological gut-punch. But only because you wrote in his guilt so well!
Anyways I loved this. It was a perfect Winchester Family Drama piece with just the right amount of ominous foreshadowing thrown in. Also while waiting for this chapter I went back and re-read every single Brotherhood fic you have written. All still as good as the first time!
ScarletSparrow487 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Loved this! You are a genius!
killerangel666 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
First off, awesome chapter! Secondly i want to thank you for not painting pit bulls as these mean and vicious little creatures. The breed gets such a bad rep when they're really these sweet and loyal dogs. Mine is actually curled up next to me and snoring as i right this, eighty pounds of rub my belly terror lol. Thank you again and i can't wait for more Brotherhood chapters/stories!