Reviews for A weekend with the Winchesters
Artemis1964 chapter 21 . 1/23/2021
Just found and enjoyed your story. Thanks for “righting”. :). This was the most common type of error I saw but I knew what you meant. I’ll watch for more if you are so inclined to write more.
jenwincart chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
loved it
ColonelMilo chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
It's not mimicking. You just wrote fanfiction of a fanfic ( ) (。•̀ᴗ-)
3A07 chapter 21 . 9/8/2018
One really unique crossover. There is afew spelling mistakes but the story flows so nicely. Looking forward to what happens next!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2018
love this story, please finish it or post what you have. Awesome job!
BelladonasMom chapter 8 . 7/12/2018
What an excellent job! I love how you combined the two fandoms. Great work with the tension and the different POVs. I can't believe that this was your first!
RimK10 chapter 21 . 3/14/2018
I love this!
RimK10 chapter 4 . 3/13/2018
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH she got rekt!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2017
Great story!
Madkatt chapter 21 . 1/25/2017
Umm I really hope the next part is coming soon :)
MidnightGlows chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
this is so good! please update soon! could you maybe draw the hunts and interactions with the separate hunters out a bit more?
Astrid chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
Love this story, hoping to see it continued someday. I love the dynamic in CM/SPN fics where someone on the team knows about the supernatural and has to work with that around the rest of the team, especially when they pull it off either without the others finding out. Can't wait to find out where that little cliffie is going.
HakSem chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
I would really like to continue reading this..please
reader50 chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
I enjoyed your story. I do suggest that you get a book or something to do with homonyms to help you in your writing. I've chuckled at your spelling but if you want to improve it will help you. For instance, you wrote waist when it should have been waste. Two completely different words but sound the same.
Cookie05 chapter 21 . 5/8/2016
I am loving this
You have to update again soon