Reviews for Cartridge
hendycandy chapter 25 . 6/8/2016
It's cruel to mark this story as complete when it's not. Even if it will not be continued, it is still not complete. People purposely searched for stories that are "Complete" for a reason.
DaniGemSPN chapter 24 . 5/22/2016
Are you gong to continue this?
ToQuoteShakespeare chapter 24 . 2/14/2016
Zjbcbsbdbdbshabsj
Continue
I'll be in the corner chapter 24 . 2/12/2016
I. Am. Obsessed. I love your story's. I really should start reading more of the complete ones tho ): can't wait for a update on this and you recent Merlin one
I'll be in the corner chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
"He was a grown demon who could take care of himself" is one my new favorite phrase
Castello chapter 24 . 1/1/2016
There is so much to process in this story. It's great, but I think you could use a little more clarity, like everywhere. I'm so excited to see where you go with this exit strategy. Update soon! :)
Kaddy 16 chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
This is such a great story. I can't wait to see what type of test Lucifer has planned for them. ;)
HallowsEve chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
For the love of all that is holy could someone just smite Cas?! Dean literally beat the crap out of him and Cas opens his legs the very next day just like that? Really? Apparently hell does change an Angel. I was totally digging this story and I mean hardcore, until that. I get Dean is a demon and it's being written beautifully in that regard (and I do mean that, it's pretty awesome), but I just cannot stand that a strong angel warrior of God would become such a submissive bitch to accept that.

Aside from that I am enjoying how you've written Hell. The whole idea behind the souls being tainted ones and the supermarket thing is just awesome. Really humanizes the whole concept which makes it a bit scarier in my opinion. I am looking forward to seeing where this is going with Sam/Gabriel and Benny/Angela and even Dean. Cas, eh, I'm not digging pushover Cas very much so have at him Lucifer.
Jon Flawless chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
Cant wait for another chapter, man.
Castello chapter 23 . 10/17/2015
Tesla is in hell? As in, Tesla Coil guy? Am I the only one that caught that?
Lucifer will smite you all. I hope they can get out of this. Seems the whole, "kick ass" go to thing and flying in blindly wasn't really workin' for them.
Castello chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
Alright, we were cock-blocked, but this chapter was almost worth it. Pretty dang intense. I would obviously enjoy gay demon!Dean sex, but this is good too. Lucifer gonna go fierce tiger on them?
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
Nice very nice! I mean, yeah, they're likely to all be smote(smitten?past-tense-smite) in the next three minutes, but hey! There were declarations of love! XD
KlayleyAddict chapter 23 . 9/30/2015
Update soon :D Good chapter btw :)
Demitria Teague chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
Man, I just caught up with this story and you leave me on a cliff hanger. Ah! I am sooo looking forward to your next update. Soon, yes? Please tell me yes.
beckini chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
oooh! What's gonna happen next? Eagerly awaiting here!