Reviews for Came Out of the Darkness
Cupuffle chapter 61 . 6/29
This story is amazing.

I want to congratulate and thank you for such a brilliantly written work. I found that it is a very well constructed storyline and I have enjoyed reading it so much. Everything in the story connects and as I was reading through the retelling of such an iconic book and movie series I had to keep reminding myself that isn't actually the real one. I feel like it should be. I like this version a lot better, especially as I enjoyed the way you've created the new relationships between our heroes and who were once their enemies like Professor Snape, Draco and his parents. All of the fantastic moments between all of these characters have made me smile and laugh so much and I loved it. Also love the idea of creating the connection between all of the students and teachers at Hogwarts to bring them all together as one much sooner in the story.
I am sorry about your muse as you said in the story description and I don't know how long it has been since you looked at this story but I hope some day you might think about completing it. Especially now the storyline has veered quite significantly from the original. It would be great to see where it can go from here :).

I am in awe of this whole work :D. Thank you for writing it!
amr56 chapter 61 . 6/23
Fun story. Thanks for sharing!
Amanthya chapter 60 . 6/19
P.S. This is my actual penname, if you move this story somewhere else, could you please pm me and send the link? If you ever do update, I'd really like to continue following this.
Amanthya chapter 61 . 6/19
Stayed up really late to read this!

This is one of the best thought-out, non melodramatic, enjoyable back-to-the-past fics I've read in a long time. Extremely engrossing, and I've surprised myself with how much I've enjoyed the changes of relationships (thanks for taking the time to build those slowly). Having Narcissa remember is a new twist and it really sets the stage for the changes in the Malfoys, and I've enjoyed watching Draco come into his own. Severus was well handled, with the slow unraveling of the memory-suppression. Sirius being forced to grow up and also making the choice to get treatment was refreshing. Kreacher's death hit me harder than expected, as did Arthur's plight. Ron and Ginny getting a taste of isolation really made theirs a pyric victory, nice touch. I like the way you don't forget little plot points, like the soothing singing of the graduated Slytherin, and Seamus and Dean having crushes on the Patil twins, and Harry dropping off stuff he outgrows to the boy in the Village, Harry getting his mother's jewels later and forging a decent relationship with Dudley.

I'm sure I'm forgetting to say other things I like, but basically I really like this fic, it's well done and I greatly look forward to more. Thanks so much for sharing with us all.
Cantodevil chapter 61 . 6/12
Amazing. Sorry to hear that you've had muse issues. Hope you recover your mojo!
bearman45 chapter 61 . 6/12
Sincerely hope you're going to finish this one at some point. Your characterization is so much superior to JKR's that it's not even in the same universe. Your characters are truly three dimensional, instead of the cardboard caricatures created by Rowling.
Please don't let the trolls and haters keep you from writing.
Ron
Sp0p103 chapter 2 . 6/9
I also like the song you put at the end I'm listening to it now and its a good song in my opinion.
Sp0p103 chapter 1 . 6/9
OK for some reason I got banned on my other profile from reviewing on here, but that was probably my fault with my last PM I sent you JCS which I am extremly sorry about that was uncalled for sorry for the trouble I may have caused you to block my other profile.

Sincerely,
S pop103(Main Profile that has been blocked)
Nanchih chapter 61 . 6/9
That is a wonderful fate for the snoopy lady.

It would be nice if you would mention your new ID.
sliceshadow chapter 61 . 6/5
Awesome story plus update soon . Also I am surprised that you have not had harry or Hermione deal with Rita seaker yet but I love how you made her hair turn orangeo
I keep hoping that this story will be updated. Every time I look it's not. This makes me rather sad. As the kind and caring person you are, PLEASE UPDATE AND CONTINUE THE GLORIOUS STORYTELLING!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 61 . 5/26
I loved this story so far! cant wait to read more if you ever post more!
sylvelle chapter 61 . 5/25
I will miss reading this. I hope you find your muse again. Thanks for a great story
Tricia
wheres the rest? sigh it was so good
sylvelle chapter 60 . 5/24
Well, I am at the end. The next chapter is the last one posted 8 months ago. I do hope you eventually find your muse and your desire to write. It's a great story
Tricia.