Reviews for Came Out of the Darkness
sylvelle chapter 51 . 18h
I have also thought that the Malfoy's and the Craven's were the same people but can't be if Hermione has now seen them, at the same time that luscious and she were at Hogwarts
kyle.l.adkins chapter 61 . 5/23
if this was finished it would easily be one of the best hp fanfics mabye even better then blots make a wish but even unfinished it was well worth reading it was fun with unexpected twists between serious and funny
lorddylan chapter 61 . 5/22
I love this story and wish you would continue it one of the better fan fics I've read
Lord Mortensen chapter 61 . 5/21
Awesome! please update soon!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 37 . 5/20
harry was a jackass to ron, he said sorry, you have no idea if he ment it or not by looking into his eyes, and then to harry went to making fun of him.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/20
I know this is going to be a AU ron bashing story. I mean for a guy who risk his life many time to protect harry and hermoine, but if ron did not love hermoine why the hell would he want her, she bossy was describe as not very pretty and if blood matters she a muggleborn.
sylvelle chapter 27 . 5/20
Lucius and Narcissa ae playing games with Harry? He will not like this.. and I guess Harry has suddenly realized he gave Lucius too much.
sylvelle chapter 16 . 5/19
Harry didn't out the diary in Diagon Alley?
sylvelle chapter 13 . 5/19
I don't think the 'growth charm' is canon. The impression I got from the books and the movies it they would go every year if they could.
But we know things can be enlarged so parents could adjust them I suppose.
I do so love this.
sylvelle chapter 12 . 5/19
I got the impression Amos was raising Cedric alone in canon. But the book reads Cedric's ghost asking Harry to return 'my body to my' parents so they were alive, but no I saw nothing that named his mother other than Mrs. Diggory. This story continues to draw me in, making me laze about and read instead of doing house work, but then I'm 68 this year and receiving Social Security Retirement Guess I can do what I want. :) Well within reason I am married still..
Thanks for the story
sylvelle chapter 8 . 5/18
From a past in law enforcement I have to agree, but now one of my bst friends is an attorney.. So I got over it. Love this story by the way
sylvelle chapter 6 . 5/18
Oh my, anyway to let him know what happened? Good story
Thanks
The Blind Dragon chapter 1 . 5/18
What name is your other stories being posted under?
Link to new profile?
Thanks.
The Blind Dragon
Deathmvp chapter 61 . 5/5
This is a realy epic story you have here and I so hope you will come back to this story and finish it as I loved listening to it via my phone.
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »