Reviews for Time Zone Interludes: Marauders
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Cute episode addition.
Eratta chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
OMG, I can't believe that i haven't reviewed this story before! Its adorable! i must say, when Travis andnT'Pol were demonstrating Vulcan kung-fu, I was wishing it was Trip. Can't wait to see what you do next!

P.S The episode where Trip and Archer take her to see a movie is going to be great, and I can't wait for the one where she starts getting *primal* urges. Makes me wonder who she'll take those urges out on *wink wink nudgie nudgie nudgie*

Keep writing!
Archer'sEnsign chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Good start...maybe some more dialogue between T'Pol and Trip on their differences and how she can continually upstage him. Also he can do nice little acts of kindness for her like learn how to cook Plomek soup if she gets a cold. just a thought..
vandiver49 chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Another brilliant short...I liked the fact that Trip wasn't too offened about being beaten by T'Pol...keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
that was real funny and fit well into the story.

i could see them training the rest of the miners on the planet itself after they trained the leaders on the ship/

i mean it would just take to much time to transport them all to the ship and back.

and both of them were in character..

though i almost could see trip aksing to learn some of it later or even t'pol suggesting that maybe the commander could learn something from some lessons considering the problems with conflitcts he has had on away missions.,

for instance when he tried to rescue her and archer on coridian