Reviews for Diggle didn't want to know (But now he does)
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
This was great! Love Digg and Roy. I'm not a fan of Laurel for the same reasons you gave. I like the actress, but the character irritates me. Thanks for sharing
ohnonotmiggy chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
drink bleach lmfao
guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I like this oneshot and i like the idea of roy trying to prove oliver and felicity are together
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Well shit. This was so great~! I mean sure I can tolerate and at times even like Laurel but really mostly I find her super annoying. Also because I like Tommy. That's another story. But yeah. And this, this is exactly what I've wanted to see for so long. Because you know it was hard to get mad at Sara because she liked Felicity and was so in love with Nyssa. Okay so I still got mad at her but you get the point. But Laurel, well she's just so far up on her high horse, it's a natural reaction. Anyway. The point is, I loved this. The way Oliver is gravitating towards Felicity, the way he yells at Laurel that he doesn't want her here, the way Felicity isn't mean but she isn't nice, how they're totally doing it!*snickers*
Just, I don't think Digg needed to tell Roy to stay away. Cause well Roy knows he doesn't have any medical expertise and Oliver wouldn't mind Roy being around anyway, cause hey, he's team Arrow too. So yeah that was all.
I want more of this! Team Arrow all ganging up on Laurel. Mean I know. But it's a guilty pleasure. Usually I'm all for the unified front against an enemy but sometimes this is fun. Maybe if we're sorta doing an AU, they can be mean to Sara. I liked Sara, she was badass, but also annoying and I so did not like her before the island. Really, her sister. Idk.
Anyway.
Kudos,
Kat
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I personally love how you charscterised Digg and Laurel in this. God I wish that girl gets a good taking to on the show like she did here because DAMN she needs it. Thank you for writing this so well and sharing it with us all!
dreamingofolicitrealized chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Nope... not too mean to Laurel at all.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Loved it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Good for you Laurel! xD
DriftIn chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Not a big laurel fan either. I feel her redeeming quality is that she's a fighter, she doesn't just go down without a fight. That being said my twenty also would've been on felicity in this story. I liked your diggle perspective too. Good stuff!
bonetrek chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was very Good!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I love your one-shot :D
Tinkerbell90 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Oh, I really enjyoed this. In fact it was quite hilarious and kinda fitting for Diggle (who still seems like the Olicity shipper No. 1 btw). I also like that little 'analyisis' of Laurel's character. I agree about her. I never particiualry cared about her, but lately her attitude gets the best of me and I start to strongely dislike her. And tbh even on the show, i get the impression that Diggle seriously can't stand her, so points for including that. Olicity's interaction were of course very sweet and tender and just lovely.
AshleyLynn29 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I've read this story at least twenty times and I love it more each time!

You should do p.o.v within this story, like laurel, Roy, Oliver, and Felicity

And laurel finding out about the not so secret couple :)
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
The age difference story is okay as long as they are over 21, just my feeling. And anything wit bhai Roy trying g to prove them together is always funny.
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Loved it

Both stories a sequel 2 this please?