Reviews for Redux: The Attack
katzsoa chapter 2 . 5/31
"So remember the line between careful and careless, and stay on it. Don't fall off." Very good advice. Very very good.

This has been a fun binge read :D Thank you for writing this!
katzsoa chapter 1 . 5/31
It’s all coming together... Exciting! Pulling this off would make the war a lot shorter!
knowitall chapter 2 . 5/20
COME BACK THESE ARE SO GOOD UGGGGGH
Guitarlover56784 chapter 2 . 12/23/2020
Where the fuck did you go
flyingby chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
I am incredibly in love with this series. I read this, and your previous Animorphs fics over the course of the night today.

I don’t know what to say. It was just an incredible nostalgia bomb. I got to read about these beloved characters again, and you did a great job making the characters your own while retaining their essence.

I consider these stories a beautiful gift to Animorphs fans, and so, thank you for for writing them. I hope life has treated you kindly over the years. :heart:
Aeroway chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
Hey, it's been a while since you've updated this series and I'm curious if you think you'll get back to this? I've rediscovered this series and have been rereading it this week, and this story has been left with such a cliffhanger! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your writing, and I'm still following this fic :)
Brandon chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
You have three days to update. Three. Fucking. Days.

Or I'll find you...
NuelSage chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
No, No. NOOOOO! You haven't updated in almost THREE FUCKING YEARS. No you can't do this, I've followed your universe from the very beginning and I was looking forward to Marco's book SOOOOOO much. Please update, don't abandon this amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Let's Rock baby!
Crimson Doom chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Hello! Crimson Doom from Sufficient Velocity here. This story is absolutely amazing. In what I've come to recognize as your signature fanfiction style, you've made Melissa an absolutely wonderful character (I'm kind of jealous of Marco now, to be honest) in spite of her barely being there in the books. You've remixed threats from the series into something that just feels right (David as The One, Taylor with morphing ability, the Veleek), and somehow that's turned into an AU that has its own threats that nonetheless feel completely in line with the books. You are a genius, and I have yet to read something of yours that I haven't enjoyed very thoroughly. (I also read your Harry Potter fic, Intrepid, and my personal favorite, Atonement.) I recognize that between all of your fanfics and your original story that there's no possible way you can update all of them in reasonable time frames, but just know that if you ever choose to come back to this story, you will have at least one avid fan in me.
StephAD chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
This is amazeballs, and I really really really love the characterizations here (I may just steal them for my own fic), but I can't help but notice the year-long hiatus. Again. Not to be a poophead or anything, but I would love to see how you wrap this story up.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Awww! I really love Melissa and Marco. So freaking cute. I'm really liking your version of the Animorphs. There's tension and plots and cute romance... everything a reader can ask for. You haven't updated in a while, but I hope you haven't abandoned this. It's really great, and I'd love for you to finish, and maybe make even more Animorph stuff because it's so freaking amazing! This is a really great story. Update soon, please!
fuzzyidioms chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
You got that nervous awkward honesty perfectly written here. ANOTHER!

I really like that the group comedian isn't being blue balled here I always hate that in writing that the funny guy is only there to make jokes and a very static person.
Elenna123 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Yep. Infiltrating the Yeerk mothership to go kill a bunch of aliens and rescue Marco's mother. Time to ask a girl out. Clearly. :)

Seriously, though, I really like the way you mix normal teenage issues with fighting aliens here.

That being said, why didn't Marco thought-speak to Rachel and Tobias? Also, shouldn't there be some balance issues from being in a taller body, similar to some people's issues during puberty?

Looking forward to seeing Marco's plan!
Jimanji-Faronix-Zonata chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
JCDHBFHBVFETY SUCH ADORABLE. Update soon, please!