Reviews for The Test
victoronice chapter 3 . 1/26
This was AMAZING... tbh. I really enjoyed reading it!
troublesomefox21 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
ghya this was soo good! I ugh, it was really cute and thought out. I loved your ending, even if I would like them to meet up and get together; it was still good. It was a cute story and well written, thanks.
miriamor85 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
My imagination sucks but i love the story the way it ended congrats
Myreally chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
I have so much praise for this work!:) It was great to see the one night stand point of view and the relationship point of view. I
Can't wait for the next update!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
I liked. De verdad me gustó, estoy ansiosa por leer la continuación.
sgriffin730 chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
could you please add to this i know your busy with when love fades. which i love but you know this
SadGayGal chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
I love you and all your stories, thank you for sharing and existing !
victoryxbear chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
Okay, I know you had the note about Sasuke being a bit OOC over-sexed, but your rendition of his personality to me still feels really authentic and canon-y. LOVING IT.
Swtnes chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
That was a great story
yaoifangirl chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Should I even bother telling you.. That I love the way u write ur fics.
Downright amazing.
Omg I guess I'm in love with u...
U are an blessed writer my friend
BlackProdigy chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
All hail the smut Queen.
#bows
I loved it. Sasuke was such an cold ass at first but, as expected, mellowed under the Uzumaki blaze.
Not gonna lie though, I read the unofficial sequel and kinda cringed sometimes. It was okay though now that I know why Sasuke had acted weird when Naru mentioned his brother.

But still, awesome job.
Deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
This was amazing to read and the bootleg sequel even more so. Love how you describe itachi
Imtopaz1988 chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
I hope that after you finish another story you expand on this one I'm liking it a lot just finished reading it a 3rd time.
ascardua chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I could not help text on AO3, then I leave one here in FF. I can only leave kudos ...
It was a pleasure to read this story. thank you for sharing this amazing fic with us! I like all the "extra scenes" ideas!
If you are taking comments for extras, I'd love Mikoto and Fugako to visit Itachi and Sasuke, and want to discover who Naruto and boyfriend
thanks