Reviews for Borderlands 2: Retold
Revan3363 chapter 27 . 6/20
Good story so far, really like how you have expanded the characters, please keep up the godd work any chance of an up date soon?
SavvySaint chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
god I hope this continues
Guest chapter 27 . 7/16/2018
Is there ever going to be a chapter 28?
Fencer22 chapter 27 . 10/7/2017
XD oh god I can't breath! I can't breath! Rofl! Oh man, oh god, jeez I wish there was more of this but I'm used to good fics dying young so really thank you for what you posted it's absolutly beautiful!
Fencer22 chapter 25 . 10/6/2017
XD
Fencer22 chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
Seriously. Just. Just. Oh unholly hell this is amazing! Man this is exactly the kind of fic I'm gunna need to emulate if I ever want to do anything with my latest plot bunny.
Fencer22 chapter 11 . 10/6/2017
Dude... duuuuuude. Dude... I have seen more than one person try to write s borderlands fic and just follow the freaking missions to the letter. It was freaking depressing how bad those were. But this? This is quality. Well freaking done.
Slack101 chapter 6 . 6/9/2017
You could use old Bandits like Sledge, kinda like another bandit took up his mantle, and Bossanova is in Wait
River king chapter 27 . 3/30/2017
;)
Guest chapter 27 . 3/5/2017
To anyone reading this review please continue this story for borderfan 1234 because it's clear he won't
Batmd chapter 27 . 3/5/2017
F*%king update! You dead or something
devo342 chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
This dead?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
We need more content. This is a very good story and I would very much like to read more.
Sdog75 chapter 27 . 7/13/2016
BADA BAP BAPAAA, IM LOVIN IT.

P.S that is how I feel about this Fucking continue the Fuck out of this shit, and where is brick I wanna see kreig, sal, and zer0 interact with my boy the slab king so please do that
P.P.S I just realized that shouting the McDonald's jingle while running into battle is something kreig would totally do if that could happen I would love it more than anything
Chewie Cookies chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
SO. MUCH. CHAOS. I love it!

Keep up the good work!