Reviews for Paradigm Shift
nachan chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
i like the premise of this story, and i just hope hokuto won't be killed cause she's such a great character all on her own, she's such a caring sister...i just hope all three of them find happiness.
Astrianna chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
I just finished reading the whole story, and I love it! I really love how you've found a way to take Subaru's personality in TB and turn it into something more mature for this setting, but still keeping him sweet and believable. Everyone is beautifully in character. I really hope you update this, it's so good!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Who ever designs Subaru's outfits has Hokuto's imagination.

Also, I have a picture of Subaru and Kamui and they bth have their ears peirced (or maybe just one ear. It only shows one side) and it makes them so much cuter!
Princess Sin chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
i just finshed reading all ten chapters and this

story was great. i like the idea of subaru and

seishirou not meeting up until it was almost time

for the final battle. i have wondered what would

happen if subaru hadn't met seishirou at the train

station.

anyway, this was an excellent read and i do hope

you update soon because i am dying to see what wil

happen next. will hokuto meet her end at the hands

of seischirou? will subrau find out that his love

is really the sakurazukamori? this story is just

too good. i look forward to your next update which

will be soon. if not, i will still wait.
kingleby chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
this story is amazing, and i love the plot idea _
ceres chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
Oo, finally, an update! Love this chapter, i like the conversation between fuuma and kakyou
rain angst chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
A update finally. I mean that in a good way. I am really happy you updated. I love reading this story. The characters are in character, and it is truely great. Looking forward to your next chapter, and Sei/Sub interaction, hopefully.
strikelight angel chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
Hey, you've finally updated! It's awesome, and as usual, the chapter leaves me craving for more This is one of the greatest fic i've ever read!

Anyway, please continue to update the story
0ri chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
Lovely story.
Onee-san chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
I have two words for you.

Holy snap.

So far this has been a very good story, and I'm very impressed. You've done a lovely job.
The Yaoi Saint chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
Excellent. You pretty much keep the characters in character, but add your own touch that is very entertaining. It's a good twist on the Subaru/Seishirou stories that seem to be everywhere in the X fandom.
CalasstriaStar chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
I love this story! It's beautifully written and Subaru and Seishirou are kept in character very well. I'm so nervous to read what happens next. I hope this fic doesn't end in tears, but knowing those two it most likely will ;_;

Update soon!
TintAngel chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
Wow. This is a good story! Please update soon!
Haunted Quill chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
More? please? I really enjoyed your fic, it took me three days to read wiht my limited time but i thoroughly enjoyed it. I cant wait till the next chappie!
RaTt chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hi...

I've been reading ur fic from some time back n i have been coming back to look for updates... will it be updated? _

i hope it will! i think its an interesting story... please finish the story to the end!

RaTt