Reviews for The Unforgettable
The Darkest Of Blues chapter 18 . 2/9
Great story, very entertaining. I can only ask you to update again and not leave us on a cliffhanger, but I don't know what's going on in your life, so I can't force you to do anything. Please update if you can, I'm really looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
OMG PLEASE UPDATE, I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE! YOUR CHARACTERIZATION IS SPOT ON! YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH THIS, THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS THE ACTUAL TEEN TITANS CLIF HANGER WITH TERRA OMG.

Sorry for the all caps I get emtional with things involving my childhood and things close to my heart. You're awesome and, update soon! :)
-gabbehnicole
Awsome blue Saphire chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I don't have any requests too specific if that is okay. But I want it to be based on this: Welcome to the department of redundency depatment, welcome.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Great story! By far one of my favorites so far! I know how time consuming writing can be, but I hope you continue this story. I really like how you portray the BBRae couple. Some people seem to forget she's not all about love and romance. You gave Raven a balance of both affection and independence. And it's realisc (For a cartoon). I can truly picture this story on T.V. as another episode of Teen Titans. I'm anxious to read on so please continue! :)
dj25taz chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
What a fight omg can't wait for the next update
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
:I Beast Boy side, mainly because I've been in Beast Boy's shoes metaphorically speaking, Raven can be a major bitch, and I like Raven. :I
tsk91 chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
This where my degree comes in handy. Ok, So this is where you use the Pillow method. 1) One side is right. The next step is 2) the opposing side is right. 3) Both sides are right. 4) Both Sides are Wrong. 5) It doesn't matter. Using this exercise, I would say both sides are being inconsiderate. Raven needs to slow down the aggressive communication style. Gar needs to slow down the passive aggressive attitude and express how he feels in a non judgmental way. They also need to work on their empathy.
CleoArrow chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
I would probably take Beast Boy side, although I can completely understand why Raven's angry. The problem is that I can see myself doing something like accidentally leaving a jacket or my shoes in the corner of a room since I'm prone to losing things.
Although I do wonder why Beast Boy's briefs were in her room...
dj25taz chapter 17 . 2/12/2015
Love the interaction
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 2/2/2015
Oooooohh my god :I burn "it" what was "it" is this gunna be naughty?
RosesAndRavens chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
No words can be used to describe how pumped I am.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
The moment when Raven threatens Beast Boy with putting his hand in warm water, you can tell Zippy fucked up. Don't read this miserable filth. Just because Raven apologizes after the genie incident, that doesn't mean she can still hit him. The entire team still treats him like shit. DO NOT READ THIS!
CleoArrow chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
This definitely piqued my interest. Raven and Beast Boy fought all the time, but what was under the bed? I have a guess, but it's probably way off.

Congratulations on publishing your first creepypasta! If you don't mind my asking, what was it about?
dj25taz chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I really loved the ending did u think of a sequel yet
Kaarlinaa chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
awhh i cant believe its over! it was great amazing should i say. I do love the ending!