Reviews for The Unforgettable
Great story! By far one of my favorites so far! I know how time consuming writing can be, but I hope you continue this story. I really like how you portray the BBRae couple. Some people seem to forget she's not all about love and romance. You gave Raven a balance of both affection and independence. And it's realisc (For a cartoon). I can truly picture this story on T.V. as another episode of Teen Titans. I'm anxious to read on so please continue! :)
dj25taz chapter 18 . 2/24
What a fight omg can't wait for the next update
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 2/23
:I Beast Boy side, mainly because I've been in Beast Boy's shoes metaphorically speaking, Raven can be a major bitch, and I like Raven. :I
tsk91 chapter 18 . 2/23
This where my degree comes in handy. Ok, So this is where you use the Pillow method. 1) One side is right. The next step is 2) the opposing side is right. 3) Both sides are right. 4) Both Sides are Wrong. 5) It doesn't matter. Using this exercise, I would say both sides are being inconsiderate. Raven needs to slow down the aggressive communication style. Gar needs to slow down the passive aggressive attitude and express how he feels in a non judgmental way. They also need to work on their empathy.
CleoArrow chapter 18 . 2/23
I would probably take Beast Boy side, although I can completely understand why Raven's angry. The problem is that I can see myself doing something like accidentally leaving a jacket or my shoes in the corner of a room since I'm prone to losing things.
Although I do wonder why Beast Boy's briefs were in her room...
dj25taz chapter 17 . 2/12
Love the interaction
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 2/2
Oooooohh my god :I burn "it" what was "it" is this gunna be naughty?
RosesAndRavens chapter 17 . 1/31
No words can be used to describe how pumped I am.
The moment when Raven threatens Beast Boy with putting his hand in warm water, you can tell Zippy fucked up. Don't read this miserable filth. Just because Raven apologizes after the genie incident, that doesn't mean she can still hit him. The entire team still treats him like shit. DO NOT READ THIS!
CleoArrow chapter 17 . 1/31
This definitely piqued my interest. Raven and Beast Boy fought all the time, but what was under the bed? I have a guess, but it's probably way off.

Congratulations on publishing your first creepypasta! If you don't mind my asking, what was it about?
dj25taz chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I really loved the ending did u think of a sequel yet
Kaarlinaa chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
awhh i cant believe its over! it was great amazing should i say. I do love the ending!
RosesAndRavens chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Idea. How about a huge fight when they're in a relationship, perhaps about something all couples go through...such as yelling at your partner due to stress at work. It could start as Raven remembering something stupid in that fight...and Beast Boy being like "I forget about that." I don't know.
CleoArrow chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for the shout-out again! I enjoy writing with you.
A very enjoyable chapter! There were some moments I had to take a breather because I was laughing too hard. One of those moments was when you talked about Fifty Shades of Gray being self-indulgent fan-fiction.
I think each of the Titans' reactions to the audience were really accurate. Raven's -of course- was my favorite, especially the response to her last question. And then you had to top it off with Beast Boy's response, which was perfectly done.
A great ending to Welcome to Nowhere. I look forward to the next story arc.
JasonVUK chapter 16 . 12/22/2014