Reviews for The Helmet
DisneyFan2002 chapter 8 . 7/1/2018
Your details are just so good and magnificent! The way you wrote Toothless’s POV in your really own style makes me feel for him, like different emotions. Terrific job on this cute and wonderful story. :)
Dwarrior chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
I love this story. Its brilliantly written. You put such feeling into them. AWESOME job.
sondrex76 chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Awsome fanfic.

I really like how you write toothless, its realy awsome.

Thanks for writing and have a nice day!
draco chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
Awesome story.
So well many good parts.
jayswing96 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
I love both of you HTTYD stories. Will you be writing the second movie?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
Beautiful! So well written.
librophile chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Finally, that short makes sense! This is the best portrayal of "Gift of the Night Fury" I've found that explains why Toothless found it necessary to go after the helmet (and destroy his new tail) and actually gave it more depth in the process. Thank you!
Itban Fuyu chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
It was sooooo cute!
I love the way you portrait Toothless! And their bond it just so strong it's overwhelming, and you made me feel just like that! By the way, good idea with the caldron, very creative, I think! I really liked this fic!
Annerlise922x chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
And once again, u have describe Toothless perfectly, and I hope you may decide to continue the httyd series, if not, I hope you will write the amnesia Hiccup fic. I look forward to the stories you'll write :D
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Awe that was adorable and I love your take on that movie! Very well rationalised! I hope the motivation for writing an amnesiac HHTYD fiction comes soon, I love the idea and I love you as a writer! You write well!
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Ooh, some nice foreshadowing into HTTYD 2!
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Awe, silly overdramatic Toothless! Poor thing has abandonment issues. Still, I liked how you incorporated a fear of gears in there - that would be a good rational reason for Toothless not to like it.
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Awe, Toothless's intentions are so sweet, and the way he tries to communicate to Stormfly - although one would think Stormfly would remember Toothless's disability and the fact that he needs Hiccup to fly.
SupermarketCrayons chapter 8 . 8/13/2014