Reviews for Death
Beautiful.Lives chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
This was just so beautiful and heart-breaking and well-written! But really, Fili shouldn't think like that! He protected his Uncle the best he could, and he was even ready to die for his brother, so he has not failed them! The last sentences were what truly made me cry. Thinking that at the moment of dying... That's horrible and unfair! Anyway, very very great representation of this scene from the book... Thank you for this wonderful work (chapter? Is there going to be another chapter? I hope so!) !
Brave Wolf Heart chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Noooooooooooooo! Fíli! You are NOT a failure! How many times do I have to tell you!? You did your very best and couldn't help the rest. Fíli... *huffs*

Good take on the book's version of the battle. It was well written and really pulls you in. Fíli needs a hug, to stop being so hard on himself, and someone to tell him how amazing he really is. Other than that, nice job! :P
Meysun chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Oh là là that was rather a sad one... Great battle scene though, despite its sadness. I guess that was actually the prelude to 'No Sacrifice'...
Well - that review is rather short and does not bring much. Again I admire your courage in writing things that are not always ending happily, but still deal with love - brotherly love, and care such as Beorn is showing Thorin in carrying him away.
A hommage to the scene that stayed with you reading the book, I guess... Well done once more.
And now - I have read everything you have written yet! I'm your biggest fan, yeaaah! Just joking, but still, keep up writing, I love it :).
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
WHAT IN MAHAL'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?! Trying to drown me in my own tears? There is nothing more emotional and heartbreaking than Fíli contemplating his "failure", being forced to watch Kíli die. Their relationship is so very touching and protective. Again, you did a great job. I'll now go back to Wa and Gump and surround myself with a fluff cloud...
sorrellkaren chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This is a very nice account of Fili's point of view of the battle. He felt such responsibility for his King and his beloved brother but none for himself. I think you captured his need to protect and serve really well here. I saw the last movie and was sad he died the way he did. I wanted to see him die with Kili protecting Thorin on the battlefield. I like your account better.