Reviews for Gone Batty
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 2 . 2/18
I love your stories and respect your decision. I hope that Silver and Gold will be at the top of the list when your ready.
ShadowWolf223 chapter 1 . 1/2
Did she just almost call Nocturna mom?
rebeccagoodrichnix chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
I love that you use a Irish lullaby in the story!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 25 . 4/26/2017
Ohhhhhhh my, Goth is so creepy in this chapter!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 24 . 4/26/2017
Wonderful, Barnabe's alive! :)
suntan140 chapter 29 . 4/24/2017
Now that I read this chapter again it just click since seraphina is Nocturna daughter and melody is seraphina that means loki is Nocturna husband and seraphina father which would explain why he look at melody like a father would.
FateMagician chapter 34 . 4/11/2017
This is a fantastic read!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
They're here!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 11 . 4/7/2017
"How in tarnation!" haha
Was it just me, or did Zephyr's comments about Melody's echoprojecting ability sound a bit like something a Jedi would say?
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 10 . 4/7/2017
I think it's really interesting how you had the pigeon in the tower be real instead of an echoprojection. And Goth's going to show up soon!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
I don't know how to coherently express how much I love this story? Melody is a great character and I love the interactions between her and the others. :)
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
Wonderful story so far! Melody's adjustment to living as a bat is hilarious.
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
I love the scene where Melody met Shade and learned how to fly, it's very cute.
Sky Hooves chapter 34 . 4/4/2017
I totally loved this story! I'm sure will read it again

I must say, what I liked the most was, that Ariel is seeing Melody as a daughter. I think it came a bit too short could have been given a bit more "screentime" since I think it would have been really sweet with Ariel treating her like a daughter.

Well, maybe in the sequel.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/17/2017
Any chances for drawings of Shade and Barnabe together? And from this episode, with the cave-in, and everything? Just asking. Episode 11 is my personal favorite.