Reviews for Nouvelle
Pocketbook chapter 28 . 1/9
Amazing. Honestly, this story is more canon to me than the actual manga, which I agree, suffered an atrocious decline in writing and plotting. Such potential. Thank you for writing this and for revealing the true potential of not just Souma and Erina, but of all the characters. What a pleasure.
Desmond De Laruta chapter 1 . 8/13/2023
In preparation for the upcoming finale of Classique, I decided to go back and re-read this whole epic tale from the beginning.

It really is amazing how much these characters have evolved and changed over the course of these two stories. And after reading this first chapter, I once again want to compliment you on perhaps the single most amazing feat you have accomplished as an author and story teller; making Erina likable in a way that actually feels organic to the story.

After so many heartwarming chapters of being the best couple in the series, I had almost forgotten just how rancid of a person Erina could be towards Soma.

And so, as I eagerly await those final, epic chapters of Classique to arrive, I shall once again relive and enjoy the slow-burning romance of Soma and Erina!
cobramoe chapter 10 . 8/4/2023
what how is he expelled what did soma do
Dangal chapter 28 . 4/26/2023
The anime ending really accomplished nothing, I was so disappointed :(
Great story btw, Really enjoyed it!
LoveGlutton chapter 28 . 2/7/2023
*applause applause*… now! To read the sequel *properly*
LoveGlutton chapter 27 . 2/7/2023
the fullmetal alchemist reference was a nice touch

The baka test cast too? Odd but not unwelcone
LoveGlutton chapter 26 . 2/7/2023
Good god it’s always a treat treat seeing Soma inherit his dad’s charm
LoveGlutton chapter 18 . 2/7/2023
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO!
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 2/7/2023
Oooooh boy. Wonder how isshiki’s gonna take this

I mean, I imagine he’ll be happy and everything but there’s… his issues towork out.
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 2/7/2023
And the plot thickens further!
LoveGlutton chapter 13 . 2/7/2023
O.O…. The front freaking door.

Jesus fucking christ. That is a cliff hanger if I have ever seen it

Im glad mayumi got some closure on that. Or is going to anyway. Always felt we should’ve had a nother arc with her. And the hometown friends were really nice
LoveGlutton chapter 10 . 2/6/2023
O.O

Yeah… the risks don’t get any bigger than this

Like how subaru is guilty
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 2/6/2023
Good god your humor game is on point.

And everyone reacting t9 the shirtless male mcs were incredible

Alice with the jealous wife routine, Hisako with the TFS reference, and Erina finding Soma physically attractive.
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 2/6/2023
Didn’t think she’d be flushed by the reaction, but should be high on the moon for it
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 2/6/2023
Oh yeah I’m gonna love this joyride of a story.

“STOP USING MY BED TO FLIRT”

“WE’RE NOT FLIRTING!”

My sides XD!

Also marui being the secretary of yukihira is funny to me
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »