Reviews for Nouvelle
SpiderninjaX chapter 23 . 4/3
Love the story so far...even if I’m a bit late. Oh, and even I fall for the main couple thing in the anime . Love the story. It helps me kill time in the holidays
jdjdj chapter 12 . 3/30
Damn STOP MAKING ME CRY
ArgoraKnight chapter 29 . 3/22
Oh my gooooood! YES
Something good in this secluded life 'cause of Coronavirus! (I'm from Spain)
iCards chapter 29 . 3/21
I waited for the story to be done before I left another review since I got caught up in other stuff. This was a VERY great story and it felt like you had such a good grasp of the characters it felt like I was watching the series proper. I feel amazed when you mention how Shokugeki no Souma helped you pick a career path. It shows how impactful series like this, anime/manga, can be on people. I look forward to reading Cliassique.

Also, the foodgasams from the final arc were hilarious. You were able to fit in Brook from one-piece, turned Eizen into Truth from Full metal Alchemist, and while emotional the judges just stopping to function in the final fight was really funny.
sxvi chapter 29 . 3/21
Thank you for the update! Can’t wait to read Classique
Celestia's Paladin chapter 29 . 3/21
Took you long enough, but it has been a long ride to begin with. God this is going to be good.
EuterpeDesu chapter 29 . 3/21
OH MY GOD! I WAS EATING AND WHEN I SAW THE NOTIFICATION I CHOKED! I'M SO EXCITED!
Broken Requiem chapter 29 . 3/21
Imma be honest. You should've used Mary Jane's iconic quote, 'Face it Tiger. You just hit the jackpot.' and it would've been perfect. Maybe not for this chapter though. Maybe a later chapter when they're together in the Polar Star Dorm.
Mem0ry chapter 29 . 3/21
And to think. I just reread the story this morning. Im glad you are making the sequel soon.
SulliMike23 chapter 29 . 3/21
Can't wait to read it.
Mem0ry chapter 23 . 3/21
More manga references.
Mem0ry chapter 21 . 3/21
The manga reference by Joichiro is strong.
animequeen100 chapter 28 . 3/13
I'm a new Shoukugeki No Soma anime/ manga and just got into the fanfictions for it. So far I've read and LOVED "misunderstandings" by Laury Rose and "Truth" by RoyaldragoSevgisi15. I binged those two epic stories in record time and when I finished them I was saddened knowing there probably wont be another story of that caliber out there.

THEN...I FOUND NOUVELLE and this is hands down the best Shokugeki No Soma fanfic ever! Oh my goodness it was just like reading the manga the story and plot were extremely well thought out. The characterization of literally everyone was spot on even down to the smallest mannerisms that were the essence of each character! I was continually suprised at each turn by just how well you know these characters and the food industry in general.

Your experience really added so much depth to the plot, especially all the small nuances of how a restaurant is run and how its financial success is measured during their competitions. It made the battles that much more elevated in realism, not just winning based on whose dish tasted best.

The portrayal of EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER was perfect! (Spoilers of plot to those reading this review) The way you utilized all of them in the plot was pure greatness, from mimasaka being the unwilling/repenting aid to Somas expulsion to the Eizan family being the main "villians" in the story. Even then you characterized their struggles so well.

The relationship development between Soma and Erina was the highlight for me. For as ruthless and Erina could be (and you wrote that side of her to such a degree that i was even cringing at how harsh it was at times) you managed to showcase a spectacular character development for her through out the plot. From her utter resistence of Soma in any way, to silently acknowledging him as a needed component in her battle, then her sudden but epic breakthrough of the bind the toosuki life had on her that prompted her to leave it behind and follow him where he went and open her heart to him (squeeee I diiiiiied when she broke down at Yukihiras and told him what she gave up to be with him XD), then her supporting him and finally letting herself be loved by Soma ...it was all so beautiful.

Somas realization for his feelings for Erina...i just have to say you did it in the best way possible. The only way someone would get stuck in Somas thick head was through their cooking, and when he tried her food for the first time we all knew he'd find it delicious...but what took the cake was how her cooking reminded him of his mother. The way that shook him to the core in a way that made him obsess over her like he told Senzaemon (another part that made me die XD). That was the way she got to his attention. Through his stomach, into his head and finally cemented in his heart. That was the perfect route for Soma to realize how much Erina means to him. She was always his culinary goal, now she became his life. Making Soma look beyond her ability to the fragile girl underneath, and the affectionate and protective side it brought out in him was pure joy to read. Their cooking together was always portrayed as a beautiful dance and that was the perfect encapsulation of their partnership.

His declarations to Azami Nakiri wa also pure Soma calling him daddy in law and all that Lol! I can smell the plot of thr next story and the aroma is epic! Im so glad to hear you'll be making a sequel to this story and I cant wait omg im so excited! I'll definitely be following you from now on to see what other magic you come up with! Great job im so amazed by this story!
slyKat28 chapter 28 . 3/6
I loved this and I can't wait to read what you do next with this series.
It's amazingly written and ties together beautifully.
am the twist with some and over coming himself and his hesitation as well as realising how he feels with erina and helping her ever so quietly.

was an amazi g read so aro7nd and I can't wait to see what other works you have in store for us.
DreamBorn chapter 28 . 2/26
I would just like to say GREAT JOB MAN YOU ARE A LEGEND! This piece of work is undoubtedly the best fanfiction I have ever come across on this website. The amount of dedication and hard work you put into this is UNBELIEVABLE. I thoroughly enjoyed myself reading this masterpiece. The storyline was well thought out, the atmosphere was set masterfully, and generally extremely detailed and captivating. This story alone kept me occupied and intrigued for days XD I'm definitely following you and looking out for your future pieces dude! Keep up the awesome work and effort!
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »