Reviews for Clu vs the Command Line
Pixelina Pixie chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Made me cry happy tears... I demand a sequel!
Adverant chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Whaaaaaat? But-but-but, it cant be over! ;w; oh well, it was good, very good, and i especially liked Clus ability to warm up to kris the way he did.
Adverant chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Noooo let clu and Kris live happily ever after man! RUDE, -cried quietly in a corner- oh well. I still cant WAIT to keep reading, which i shall do immediatly!
Pirateweasel chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Nicely done. You kept Kris on the realistic side, managing to keep her from becoming a Mary Sue; even when the 'User powers' came to light.

That's never an easy task, and you managed to pull it off.

Also, you allowed for the redemption of CLU without changing the facts that if he felt it was the only way, he would have executed a coup. I especially liked the referrance to '...if I asked him if I was still to create the perfect system...he'd say yeah, and then not understand...'
Adverant chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Omg... -faceplant- not see that coming. Um, yeah, Clu is just as 'Clueless' as most stories portray him to be yet again in this story. But all is cool, i like how this has gone so far, but i somehow thought Clu would be more resistant than this. Cant wait for next chapter
Pirateweasel chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Hmmm. I'm feeling more of an 'OC' vibe from Kris than a 'Mary-Sue'.

I can hardly wait to see how things go with your story line. While I don't think that CLU in canon is a nce guy, I have always thought/felt that he was doing what he believed was the right thing to do...the best option for the system. No matter how horrible the choices that he made were in the end.