Reviews for quotation
koshina chapter 1 . 5/7
This is ... wow.. Can't wait for more. If a sequel is in pipeline I am already looking forward to reading.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/2
gahhhhhhh cant even say how much i adore this!
Montara chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
Interesting how she was too close to see what was happening between Severus and herself. Ron saw it, but I think he lost her a long time ago (maybe that's why he was so mean with her)...I can't believe he hit her though..that was a nasty surprise.

I'm glad she came back to make Severus realize he's not The Professor and that he could have his happy ending with Hermione...the subtle way they became more, 'Her fingers crept over to his, and rested lightly on his hand,' it's everything a reader needs for an ending (not that I wouldn't read a sequel :D).

Glad I found your stories! Thanks for sharing!
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
I really enjoyed this - especially when Hermione told Ron exactly what she thought of him! However, I'm sending you my therapist's bills for the image of Umbridge writing bodice rippers. That was just cruel of you. Cruel!
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
Tears are for the weak. Rage is for the strong.
At least that's what the best editor I know said.
He's the type that will have reprinted your entire story on toilet paper just to let you know exactly what he thinks of it (and sends it back with a rejection notice, and volumes on how to fix it).
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
I came across your story this morning and positively adore the banter back and forth between hermione and Severus. Loving this story!
AP.Violin chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
to quote Hermione: "That's it?!"
I wanted moooore, but I loved what you gave us very much so! :') brilliant!
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This is written so beautifully, and it completely captivated me while I was reading it. The paragraph where he says "There's something masochistic about writing..." just made me have to stop and reread it a few times, because I wanted to drink it in. I ended up reading it to one of my coworkers because it was just so... beautiful. Thank you for this.
Lilith Fea chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
I am speechless... The writing, the plot, the characters. Flawless. The scenes played in my head like an independent film, harsh and realistic. Raw. Human.
farsideomoon chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Nice ending. Thanks for writing.
farsideomoon chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
No tears, I like yourself. Well, as much as I can gleam from the writing.
farsideomoon chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Hear, hear, glad to hear it in regards to your a.n. and inability to write without sex joining the story at some point;)-
But, I'm loving your wit and the pace of this new story, great intro.
FrostyDream chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
I personally think you are a wonderful writer, aaaand your stories are so fantastic. Just great work really, I'm so happy right now after reading some of these.
Mary West chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
It takes a good story for me to want to slap the characters.

This one? I wanted to throw the computer through the wall and yell at the idiots to get their bloody acts together. All of them.

Thank you - it was lovely, and harsh, and painful, and oh god Umbridge writing cheesy romance! Well done.
MyLovelyHorse chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Amazing writing, as always.

You are so very talented. I have now read (and reread) all of your HP stories and I am hanging my hopes on more to come in the future.

So much talent! So much thanks.