Reviews for Salt
Rae Maria Wyatt chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This was an amazing one-shot. No spelling errors anywhere, but there was three grammar issues. Just a quick lookerover should fix that though.

Your descriptive words are awesome. I love how I can literally taste salt when I read Ryoko talking about it. Brilliant.

Keep writing.
little letters writer chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
wow... just... wow... tell me you'll continue this!
Kia Saphia chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
dang! you just really cut us off there...anyway...people probally havn't reveiwed this story in like...a year...but oh well...i'm weird...just outta nowhere i started thinking about ur story forbidden fruit and i was like "damn wut happend 2 that..." so i read this story to get a feel of how forbidden fruit might turn out (if ur still continuing it that is...) and this story was pretty sweet! nice job! _
kurt chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
not bad a bit wordy for me but good job,your really articulat(sp).a bit too much for me but that's a preaty decent fpov. good job. :)
March Haere chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Wow! It's so sad and it's so beautiful. . .I love it! Love it! It's just. . .so bursting with feeling and emotion. . .just wonderful.
Moony of Spoons chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE WRITER! You write so wonderfully with emotion that strikes the very core of my heart and inspires me so much! *Huggles* You are trully an amazing author and I will give you every ounce of kudos that I can! *Bings* YAY!

Moony of Spoons

P.S. This was very, incredibly, spectacularly, well written! Yes, AMAZING! Do you think maybe, just a little bit that you might want to write a second chapter to this? Maybe? Just a thought? .
Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Oh my god, that was...absolutely stunning, please write more and please read my fic.

Chaos Omega Nova I
Demented Koneko chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
This was very beautiful. Alot of emotion involved. Are you going to continue or leave it the way it is? It would be nice to read somemore. Either way i'm sure it will be good. _
Raine chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Its so nice! I love how much emotion you get into this, but you have the same problem I have - shortness! But, really, it was great!
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Very poetic. Needs a little editing, though.
UM I DUNNO YET chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
That was soo swwweeeeeettttt. I thought it was soo CUTE
alighthawk chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
KInd of wierd, but I liked it. Hope you contine w/ it.
Firestarter chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
strange and yet empty feeling... i like
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Wow very good and deep. I love your fics.
chibi ryoko chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
It's really interesting and emotional for you hardcore ryoko fans!_