Reviews for A Trip Through Dark And Rocky Places
garnet86 chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
Although this story has been completed for some time now, I had to tell you how much I loved this story! I think you did an amazing job with the character and plot development. It all seems very authentic and is very well-written! Thank you for completing this story -it's one of my favourite Enterprise stories :)
Ghostrider chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
I just finished reading this story and am in awe of the subtleties, emotions and feelings you've managed to weave throughout the show's episodes itself. I'm currently rewatching the show and reading this, makes an enjoyable show even more compelling.

Thank you.
VFR6 chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
sigh, no matter how many times I read this story, it is still good.

If I'm not mistaken, it gets better each time I start over from chapter 1.

Thanks for the experience.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
ER
Solkar chapter 15 . 12/15/2007
Summing up awesome remake of the second season; please give us more!

You know there are - at least - two more seasons to be refactored, don't you... :-)

You're a brilliant writer - write long and prosper!
Solkar chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
I'm glad you dealt with the "chain of command"-relationship of T'Pol and Trip; it was overdue for her to put him straight.

This was missing on screen.

Again an awesome chapter!
Solkar chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That's such a cute get-together for the two of them!

You've got an awesome style of writing.
KLJ-93 chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
This was an AWSOME story! I couldn't stpo reading until the last chapter. I also like the way you didn't change the character's personalities.
Obsidiana chapter 15 . 2/20/2007
Wonderful! Fantastic and wholely plausible! I loved the entire story and am so glad I found this when I needed a nice A/T'P fic to read.

Sid
asearcher chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
It took me a couple of days to get through this one...it was hard to put it down...even when I needed sleep. You capture Jonathon and T'Pol so well...

Thanks!
Fanwoman chapter 15 . 5/19/2004
With 188 other reviews (Wow!), I doubt this story needs another, but now that I have my own account and am no longer a "guest," I figured I should thank all the folks whose fiction I have been so greedily consuming for the past month. So thank you, again, for writing this wonderful story.
Patti
djb21212 not signed in chapter 15 . 2/10/2004
BTW, you should talk to Diane Carey about turning Twilight into a novel or at least do one yourself. She's definitely on our side as far as Archer/T'Pol is concerned (as evidenced by her novelization of "Broken Bow"). Besides, that's a novel that I'd read over and over. The fact that "The Expanse" novelization didn't sell very well is a sign for it. I salute you, Lattelady, and wish you well. Live Long and Prosper!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 15 . 1/15/2004
BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT! My god! This was THE best enterprise I have ever read! You got Archer and T'Pol's emotions and characters perfectly. Man, you get a huge round of appause!
Lee Goshabyn chapter 15 . 1/4/2004
I was so happy to see you finally finish. I loved the story line and the way you handled the characters. I have written my first novel. But it pales to your writing. I was also glad to hear you are an older mature writer. I have a 37 year old daughter. I have always wanted to write something. Enterprise is one of my favorite shows and T'Pol is my favorite character. Thanks again. I intend to read all of your Star Trek material.
abbysunshine chapter 15 . 1/3/2004