Reviews for Much Ado About Everything and Nothing
stphne chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
"An Occurance at Owl Creek Bridge" is possibly my favorite short story I've ever read. It probably still is although I do have a soft spot for "I Am Legend" the short story. I was quite amazed that I ran across a mentioning of it in your story, and more so amazed that when I read the title I immediately thought, "Is that the one about the guy who gets hanged on a bridge?" simply because I am actually very bad at remembering titles of stories read in English Class.

Unfortunately, I have never read 'Much Ado About Nothing' as my old school never had it in its curricumlum and my new school had it in the curriculum the year before last. I have read 'A Midsummernights Dream', 'Romeo and Juliet', and 'MacBeth' but not 'Much Ado'. And so, I've always had a slight wonder about it and wish I had the opportunity to read it, and you seem to have given me a...offhanded?...opportunity. For that I thank you and hope you update soon/are still writing this story.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
OH, cool!

PLEASE KEEP GOING!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Well...I have to say that I've never read this play. I'm gonna read it now!

Kiroku
Amaya-Oneesama chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
This story is really adorable! I hope you find the time to update it soon!
kitsune-koinu chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
XDXDgreat story!
Kyorose chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
This is a great story. Did Naraku and Kikyo get a part in the play? I can't wait to read what happens next! I hope there is more interaction between Kagome and Inuyasha. Its not good for them to fall in love all of a sudden, it has to take some time, but I hope its , not real long. Are there demons in this fic? Because Sesshoumaru called Inuyasha a hanyou and Kagome noticed their sharp canines...I hope the next chapter comes out soon, its been a while.
Itachi's CherryBlossom chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
OMG awesome! can't wait for the update! i really hope it's soon...like tomorrow lol

Mwah

Jaz
KouseiJL chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Very nice! Someone actually knows their Shakespeare too! This looks like it will be interesting! I can't wait to see where you take the relationships of the characters, not only in regards to the play, but outside of it as well! Liberties are all part of writing fanfiction...and while you've taken a few with the 'high school' system of Japan, you've tried to keep it as close as possible as well as acknowledging the variation from the true form. Most authors wouldn't do that and I applaud you for it! Keep up the good work and good luck on your wedding!

Kousei
InsertSomebodyHere chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
*flops onto floor in utter stunnedness* I read the first three chapters in one go, literally unable to move for- like, four hours? 0_o This is amazing. Please update soon!

...Um, PS, would you mind casting Rin in here somewhere? She's just so cute, and I think that she'll bring out some protective instincts of Sesshoumaru's.

And another thing, (whoa, long _ ) the 'hanyou' bit in this chapter... are the Yuuretsu brothers actually sticking to their real-'life' parentage? That would be so cool. -

Okay, I have blathered on long enough. Bravo, and happy wedding to you!
UnderTheCherryBlossoms chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
This is a REALLY good story! Your a great writer and I love how you capture all the emotions of the characters with the dialogue. Your doing an outstandig job so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing! _
StonedblackhairedBarbie chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Zomg. I love this fic. The best part was the fight. Its like it all comes so naturally to them, the fighting, and the stuff. I really do hope this is an IK pairing, for some reason I only read them...I like to- (rambles on for hours)
Lacey Beans chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
Wow, these first three chapters were so wonderfully refreshing to read. I've had such a hard time finding anything well written enough for me to enjoy in the Inuyasha section of late. You write beautifully, and the plot so far is enthralling. I would truly enjoy seeing this updated, and I do hope that you continue. On a sidenote, I love Shakespeare, and Much Ado About Nothing is actually one of my favorite plays. Hope to see more from you soon!

LaceyBeans
OA chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Hey! This is an excellent story! But it seems as if you've abandoned it... Why is that? It's an excellent story that deserves to be written! I'm a huge fan of Shakespeare myself, and I love this story! Can you continue with it?
Lillith Roze chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
UPDATE! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY! PLEASE UPDATE! I LURVE THIS STORY! I WILL CRY IF YOU DON'T!

INUSKOI