Reviews for Sovereign Affairs
Post more please!
Love this fic, please keep writing!
This fic is so incredibly good. I’ve read it multiple times over the past year because it always makes me feel better when I’m feeling sad. The part where SirIus records Lily when she asks out James warms every part of my soul. I love how dorky and sweet you’ve made the characters (especially James) and your original characters are loveable and interesting too. You are such an incredible and gifted writer and I am so unbelievably glad that you shared this work with all of us. Thank you thank you thank you!
TonksieWolf chapter 20 . 1/8
This is so good! Please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
This is so amazing !
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2017
Update!?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2017
Updaaaaaaaaaaate
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2017
Ahh pls update I need more this is SO good omg
Guest chapter 20 . 3/27/2017
The way you intorducey Bethany was perfect! Realistic and amazingly written, of course!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/27/2017
I love this soooo much. I need the next chapter. I saw on your tumblr that it would come after Hanukkah, which has passed. I am LIVING for this story
madval29 chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Well that won't resolve the situation but at least her and her mother won't be fighting. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Is her mother going to push her to do this? I wonder if petunia will be a factor or not. Great chapter!
Angelfangirl chapter 20 . 3/19/2017
Love the whole div. I read this instead of doing my AP homework. Please I need more of this lovely Jily fanfiction plz. It gives me life as my college applications draw near.
carlee chapter 20 . 2/20/2017
Whaaaaaaattt? thats where you finish it? NOt that anything was wrong, in fact what you have written is beautiful, but I want to know MOARE!

Thank you for such a beautiful story. I can't pretend that I haven't spent the last few hours reading it instead of doing anything productive :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2017