Reviews for Binding to Earth
Illusera chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
I just read this after finishing Confronting the Sun but I noticed that it was last updated about 7 years ago. I really enjoyed reading them, was this story discontinued?
jack'sgirl chapter 12 . 9/24/2003
I'm loving this story..are we ever going to get the end? The suspense is killing me!
Danielle55 chapter 12 . 7/28/2003
Please please update. I really want to find out what happens next.
SlayerGirl1 chapter 12 . 7/2/2003
ah! write more! now! please!

your stroy is great u are a beautiful writer and your plot is captivating and interesting. please update!
vamp chapter 12 . 1/21/2003
Awww this is so sweet! And you always amaze me with your carefully planned chapters, it's wonderful!
Irony1 chapter 12 . 1/21/2003
AWWW! I can't believe she'd even think that! But if she doesn't keep the baby now! after what he said geeze i don't think their is any hope for her lol! EEK hurry write more!

Irony1 chapter 11 . 1/21/2003
EEK! I hope that they stay human! Write more awesome story! lol

jenniepennie chapter 12 . 1/20/2003
Wow this was a beautiful chapter! Ecspecially the end of it! Wonderful job sweets! :D
SunnyD chapter 12 . 1/20/2003
Beautiful chapter! I loved it!
Sabre chapter 11 . 1/20/2003
*hops about* Bored? Bored? NEVAR! :
Rachel not logged in chapter 10 . 1/15/2003
Hey hon, working my way to catch up on everything. Great parts! (9 and 10) Your writing style and characterazations are just great, I love, love, LOVE it! :) Keep it up :)
katelynndc chapter 11 . 1/15/2003
A baby? Yay! I love this story! Please please hurry up with the next chapter, I want to know what Spike's reaction is! :D
vamp chapter 11 . 1/14/2003
Loved this chapter, very comforting after all that battle... :-))) I think it's wonderful, the baby and everything! Please post soon!
Kaiyana chapter 11 . 1/13/2003
Really great, and exciting chapter! wonderful writing, keep up the good work!
ello chapter 11 . 1/13/2003
Thank you for the update. And another twist.

I'm hoping they will eventually be vamped again.